am i reaching? possible racist cleaning product

my pops came home with 3 bottles of this, i just 
eek.gif

Spic_and_Span-logo-34E3EC38F0-seeklogo.com.gif

My friend almost got bodied by a Spanish janitor back in middle school for making smartass comments about "*#%# and Span" it was funny then. But I can see why dude was heated as an adult now.

My friend almost got bodied by a Spanish janitor back in middle school for making smartass comments about "*#%# and Span" it was funny then. But I can see why dude was heated as an adult now.

I see where you would get the idea of racism, but that wouldn't make sense because it's spi-c AND span..And unless span is a racial slur that I never heard you're reaching

I see where you would get the idea of racism, but that wouldn't make sense because it's spi-c AND span..And unless span is a racial slur that I never heard you're reaching

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

im hispanic but my pops don't know that thats a racist term i thought he was lying but he was serious 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

im hispanic but my pops don't know that thats a racist term i thought he was lying but he was serious 

I knew about #@+% and span before I knew #@+% was a racial epithet for Spanish ppl.

I knew about #@+% and span before I knew #@+% was a racial epithet for Spanish ppl.

Back
Top Bottom