Curbing cell phone addiction

Come to Minnesota, we don’t allow sports betting aka FanDuel; that’ll curb you real nice (even tho these idiots didn’t know I was betting on sports at my college house in 2012 with 5Dimes)
5Dimes, Bovada, Bookmaker when I was in the game :lol:

If you were on the 5Dimes train

Do you guys remember having to go to a commercial bank that had a Western Union partnership, to get your money? Fill out those slips as if I was getting money from a family member in Qatar.

I distinctly remember at age 21 going into a U.S. Bank that had a Western Union station and withdrawing $2,000 like a criminal

Mine could wire to my bank account under a certain amount. Large amounts you had to do the western union route

Greatest come up was when I flipped 400 to 9000 on a parley. Was betting on random ahh soccer games in south america

Got in and got out cuz that shh was like a drug

Got in and got out cuz that shh was like a drug
Same, story: went hard one time on a 12-team college basketball ML parlay, on 5Dimes while in college, a decade ago or so.

The first 11 games all hit, but it then required the last team, a BYU late at night on a Saturday vs. I-gotta-look-it-up-team (can’t remember). But my big ML favorite BYU was losing at home at half by 8 or 9 points.

They came back, I won/they won, and then I burst into my college roommate’s room who was hosting a get-high Lord of the Rings trilogy party and they were faded and didn’t understand what the hell I was saying.

Back
Top Bottom