Am I simp QUEEN because ...

Originally Posted by bud dink

also hazeleyedhoney is clean as a whistle and by clean as a whistle i mean doesnt have nudes within my grasp ( I hope her friend does though )
HEH on the right??
devil.gif

both ladies looking right IMO

diego you're out of the running...who doesnt have a job...can be trusted not to post what is sent in this topic...and is not a white night

diego you're out of the running...who doesnt have a job...can be trusted not to post what is sent in this topic...and is not a white night
I'm a nominate Shaolin....long as he ain't at work!!!!

whoever gets it needs to let us know yay or nay

I have a job but I'm not there right now
nerd.gif

no way whatever is in these NSFW pictures is good enough to warrant everyones sudden thirst. post em on twitter, the !@*% really aint that hard.

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry?

My mans Marc gets it in! (FRESHONE12) is this number 2??? how my mans manages to enable women to do this to themselves is beyond me
eek.gif

i c u bro
pimp.gif
roll.gif

aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yes ... who's this?!!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

no way whatever is in these NSFW pictures is good enough to warrant everyones sudden thirst. post em on twitter, the !@*% really aint that hard.

ohh mmm gee

sofie part2

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry?

My mans Marc gets it in! (FRESHONE12) is this number 2??? how my mans manages to enable women to do this to themselves is beyond me
eek.gif

i c u bro
pimp.gif
roll.gif

aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yes ... who's this?!!
And to top this thread off, someone here knows you personally.

SMH @ you, Sherry.
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom