am i the only one slighty annoyed by the where are the pics replies?

i admit that im guilty of typing this type of response before and its funny  when well placed and sort of unexpected or a witty variation but they say too much of anything is bad so lets try to keep them to a minimum
smokin.gif

i admit that im guilty of typing this type of response before and its funny  when well placed and sort of unexpected or a witty variation but they say too much of anything is bad so lets try to keep them to a minimum
smokin.gif

I don't understand how hard it is to post a picture. Seriously.

You make a God-damned girl thread on NT, you post a picture, it's that simple. And for those who are super sensitive about it, it doesn't even have to be the real girl... Could be some random breezy off the internet for crying out loud. Posting a picture basically prevents all of those responses you're talking about, and it really gets straight to the thread's point.

I don't understand how hard it is to post a picture. Seriously.

You make a God-damned girl thread on NT, you post a picture, it's that simple. And for those who are super sensitive about it, it doesn't even have to be the real girl... Could be some random breezy off the internet for crying out loud. Posting a picture basically prevents all of those responses you're talking about, and it really gets straight to the thread's point.

Most of the time the OP (in the general sense) hypes up the girl they need help with, talkin about how they got the roundest ripest t*****s he's ever seen.
.....Don't describe them, just post a damn pic.
You're more likely to get a good answer and it makes the thread 10X better.
Everybody wins.

If im making a thread on nt about a girl theres no way im putting her real picture on here, iv seen people get snitched on to many times

Most of the time the OP (in the general sense) hypes up the girl they need help with, talkin about how they got the roundest ripest t*****s he's ever seen.
.....Don't describe them, just post a damn pic.
You're more likely to get a good answer and it makes the thread 10X better.
Everybody wins.

If im making a thread on nt about a girl theres no way im putting her real picture on here, iv seen people get snitched on to many times

My thing is if you're gonna sit there and tell us how "bad" and "fine" a girl is then dammit we want to see her too!
Don't be so damn stingy %+!%.

My thing is if you're gonna sit there and tell us how "bad" and "fine" a girl is then dammit we want to see her too!
Don't be so damn stingy %+!%.

Back
Top Bottom