am i the only one slighty annoyed by the where are the pics replies?

Don't make a thread about a girl if you aren't ready to post pictures. It's a pretty simple rule, NT doesn't ask for much.
pimp.gif

Don't make a thread about a girl if you aren't ready to post pictures. It's a pretty simple rule, NT doesn't ask for much.
pimp.gif

Honestly, I still make girl threads and I usually do get good responses..All you have to do is ignore the lames who says "pics" and you are golden..

Honestly, I still make girl threads and I usually do get good responses..All you have to do is ignore the lames who says "pics" and you are golden..

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Sounds like you's a @%#++, that's all.

Whoever does that snitch-on-pic life is a bigger @%#++ though.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Sounds like you's a @%#++, that's all.

Whoever does that snitch-on-pic life is a bigger @%#++ though.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

If im making a thread on nt about a girl theres no way im putting her real picture on here, iv seen people get snitched on to many times

That's why I'll never do it. 

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

If im making a thread on nt about a girl theres no way im putting her real picture on here, iv seen people get snitched on to many times

That's why I'll never do it. 

Back
Top Bottom