am I the only one who has never seen Planes, Trains and Automobiles?

Belly a hood classic but menace a CLASSIC. Menace vs bith is more comparable.

Belly > Menace II Society

I've seen both, I'm just being honest though.
First time I saw menace I was about maybe 11-13 in the early 2000s. I wanted to see it for so long but I didn't know anyone who had it on VHS or DVD. I was rocking with Kazaa at the time, but I wasn't brave enough to download movies on the joint because I was still wet behind the ears. So it took be about 1-2 years of timing, searching, and waiting before I actually got to see it on Black Starz channel :lol:. I saw it about 3 more times after that. It was cool.

But BELLY :pimp:
Belly hit more close to home because it was in the mid 90s and on some NY ****. I could relate to it because I too, knew what it felt like to be in the passenger seat while your driver runs a red light in plain view of the NYPD. Belly was just great. From the cinematography to the acting. The plot wasn't too great but movies aren't always about that. Belly should win an Oscar just off the strength of the opening scene.

ny takes another L

I can't compare the two at all
+1

Night and day

to the young dude saying belly is better than menace:  you have an opinion and you are entitled to it.

now i have mine:

Belly is not in the same galaxy as Menace.

Easily, one of the best movies ever made.

I never said Belly was better than Menace II Society. I like Menace, it's cool, but Belly is in a different league feel me? It's like apples to oranges. I eat both, but oranges are more refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom