Am I wrong

Don't stall. Call.  You're no match for him and you are obviously scared.  Call the police asap and FBI.  Scully and Mulder will be there to help you.

Show the Sheriff these messages and explain to them.  They will set up shop around your house and enroll you in some protection program.
Lol I called mcnulty. Dude has my back. Naw dude out of nowhere started talking ish about me and tagged me in hisnfacebook post after I posted about accomplishing things. I recently got a new job that pays me the most money I've seen in my life. Earlier I engaged in a debate with dude about Bernie sanders and Donald trump he got mad and threatened me. The dude is a white dude and he's known to hit women. Me posting his criminal record after he tried to come for me made him send me texts threatening to fight me. I told him it's never that serious and by him saying he wants to fight only proves that my words made him mad. I told him If he's really mad we can fight the next time I'm in Cali. Dude is way smaller than me I would kill him in a fight......

Last edited:
Honestly though this ain't the first time you've posted about your peoples having an issue with you, and if you read between the lines the similar theme is always "you think you can joke and say whatever you want". You're the ahole of the crew, none of them like you and you won't accept it. Add that to your personal growth if you're really bout it.

Don't stall. Call.  You're no match for him and you are obviously scared.  Call the police asap and FBI.  Scully and Mulder will be there to help you.

Show the Sheriff these messages and explain to them.  They will set up shop around your house and enroll you in some protection program.
Lol I called mcnulty. Dude has my back. Naw dude out of nowhere started talking ish about me and tagged me in hisnfacebook post after I posted about accomplishing things. I recently got a new job that pays me the most money I've seen in my life. Earlier I engaged in a debate with dude about Bernie sanders and Donald trump he got mad and threatened me. The dude is a white dude and he's known to hit women. Me posting his criminal record after he tried to come for me made him send me texts threatening to fight me. I told him it's never that serious and by him saying he wants to fight only proves that my words made him mad. I told him If he's really mad we can fight the next time I'm in Cali. Dude is way smaller than me I would kill him in a fight......
I'm on his side. I hope he washes you. A lesson needs to be taught here.

Go team this other guy . not srs

Last edited:
You could have just easily avoided this by walking away.

I prob should have walked away but dude was throwing too much shade. I won though.

Back
Top Bottom