Amanda Bynes hood now?

^ :wow:

Amanda Bynes: A Cop Sexually Harassed Me

Amanda Bynes tweeted earlier that the New York Police Department’s claim that she threw a bong out of window was false (“I’ve never had a bong in my life!” she wrote), and now, she’s accusing the police officer who arrested her of sexual harassment.
“He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious,” she tweeted. “He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated.”
As a result, NYPD spokesman Det. Brian Sessa tells ABC News that as protocol, the police are conducting an investigation.
A police source disputes Bynes’ version of events.
“She was on the phone with 911 making the allegations before officers entered the apartment,” the source tells ABC News. “An independent witness, the building manager was [there too].”
Bynes, 27, was arrested Thursday night and charged with reckless endangerment, tampering with physical evidence and criminal possession of marijuana. She was arraigned and released Friday morning. But before she was booked, the former child star tweeted that she was “sent to a mental hospital.”
“Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn’t let me,” she tweeted. “The cops were creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That’s why the judge let me go.”
“Don’t believe any reports,” she concluded.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/05/amanda-bynes-a-cop-sexually-harassed-me/

Last edited:
damn, she said she cut off her parents...who are old and in their 70's... :smh:

What i want to know is how did she start to wild out....

lmaooooo she told Rihanna that Chris Brown beat her because she wasnt pretty
Ouch.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
amanda27f-1-web.jpg

At the end of the day she can turn her life around within the blink of an eye. but like many other troubled celebirtys like lindsay lohann she will continue to her hot streak. The true question is, what is going to take for her to turn her life around?

At the end of the day she can turn her life around within the blink of an eye. but like many other troubled celebirtys like lindsay lohann she will continue to her hot streak. The true question is, what is going to take for her to turn her life around?

when drake final murders her vagina...

Back
Top Bottom