Amanda Bynes hood now?

Don't care for Amanda Bynes, I was too old during her and the pop era of Nickelodeon.

Nickelodeon died for me after Double Dare & the Adventures of Pete & Pete.

Amandaa just ethered tf outta ben baller on twitter

^Pretty sure somebody or bodies doing just that only she knows the quality rating tho...can't wait for her to show up on twitter or the gram skied up wearing a beanie or sweatshirt with the words, thot - gang written on it.

I'm pretty sure this upcoming episode of Law & Order: SVU is about Amanda Bynes...or Lindsay Lohan or both.
laugh.gif

If they really want to tackle something controversial they should specifically target all the pedophiles at Nickelodeon and the like. All those preteen girls on the shows that become stars until they want to "grow up" and do some risky serious role.

That 2nd vid touches on it but I want to see a two parter dedicated to it where a whole bunch of stars and former child stars come out the woodwork claiming they were abused by that fat white guy Dan Schneider.

Sigh, your viewpoint is coming across as someone who has no idea how the entertainment business or life in general works. You don't get these opportunities and capitalize on them if you're just a "cute face". 

She was a professional actor since the age of 7. She worked herself from "Figure it out" and "All that" before landing her own show "Amanda Show" at the age of 11... This was before Drake and Josh, iCarly and all that BS that's on now... From there she was a lead on "What I like about you" and after that made 10 movies which she was the lead on most of them. The last movie that she made that she had a major role in was "Easy A" and that was 4 years ago. 

you do realize all those movies with the exception of hairspray did little to nothing.... and as much as you guys love nicklelodeon... again it was a nickelodeon show.... outside of kids she wasn't a major player well known household name... hell even icarly is was bigger then her in any point of her career seeing icarly had a video game series, clothing brand and was a well known household name..... all that nor the Amanda show was either of these...

then she had a low rating sitcom on what upn on of the lowest rated tv stations.... in what I like about you....

and the two movies that she did do that weren't flops or had moderate success ie... hairspray and easy a did ok... and she wasn't a lead role in either of those....

she hasn't won any real awards outside of kids/nick awards.... has been on what 2 or 3 shows maybe 10 movies with 2 of them being moderate success...

She did not transition from childhood actress to a successful actress... she isn't wasn't a very talented actress and yall letting nostalgia and childhood memories cloud truth.... But then again half the folks on here think my brother and me was some all time great classic sitcom...

Um and as far as just having a cute face lol please.... Kate upton is staring in a major billing movie... and it damn sure isn't because of her acting... hell Jennifer Anniston in most part has played the same typical love interest, romantic comedy role for damn near 2 or 3 decades....

hell beyonce got roles in major films... and again it wasn't cause of her acting...

she was a child star...who was beloved who rode that coat tail till the wheels fell off... you acting like she was some top teir actress getting scripts to play in top billing movies... or play in a myriad of different genres of movies...

she was a fun loving likeable child who played/starred in a kids tv show that many of you guys loved.... and took piece work in movies throughout her late teens and early 20's....

Lets not say she some great talent, and some remarkable actress... shes no Sandra bullock ah nuttin... hell she isn't even a Dakota fanning... hell I wouldn't even say she is a top ten as far as kid actors/actresses turned into adults...

hell I wouldn't be surprised if you googled her the first page will be all about her decline/dropoff and few if anything about any acting work she has done outside of her childhood nick stuff...

She needs to gone ahead an make a playboy already.... we are all ready and waiting...

:lol: typing all that.

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure the only difference between the drug picture and the now pic is the application of make up technique :lol:

I check her twitter and seen no recent comments

Last edited:
.@BENBALLER YOU'RE CHINESE. THEREFORE YOU ARE DICKLESS!
— [emoji]10017[/emoji] Amanda (@PersianLa27) October 5, 2014

is this the one? :lol:
she be off them meds again. mental illness aint no j oke :smh:

she went in on michelle trachtenber (chick from pete and pete) as well :lol:

Last edited:

What did she say about her?

Totally forgot she was on Pete & Pete. When I hear/see her name I automatically think of Eurotrip :lol:

:evil: :pimp:

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure the only difference between the drug picture and the now pic is the application of make up technique :lol:
Can makeup really cover up such a bloated nose and face? or is she just making a face in those pics?

Eh it's Ben Baller though.

What she say about Michelle? :lol:

amanda is my girl but she need to leave harriet the spy alone. harriet was my first love tbh

Man her tweets escalated fast,they're getting pretty real...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom