Amanda Bynes hood now?

Dat Mandingo be flippin ****

LOLWUT

She been hood for awhile. She said she likes black dudes.

5dul52.gif

thread is lowkey providing the lulz. responses are all over the place LOL

View media item 326774

LOL @ this thread, I don't understand how this makes Amanda hood. Many other "innocent", white, female, child/teenage performers grow up and take on an edgier persona. The only difference is Amanda happens to like black dudes.I don't see anyone calling Linday Lohan hood, but she's a train wreck and an addict.

Besides her look right now looks more Jersey Shore ratchet than "hood ratchet".

Last edited:
LOL @ this thread, I don't understand how this makes Amanda hood. Many other "innocent", white, female, child/teenage performers grow up and take on an edgier persona. The only difference is Amanda happens to like black dudes.I don't see anyone calling Linday Lohan hood, but she's a train wreck and an addict.

Besides her look right now looks more Jersey Shore ratchet than "hood ratchet".
^enh, i just didn't know what else to title the thread.  "Amanda Bynes Dramatic Makeover vol. Get in here fellas" sounded a little too nancy.
no that serious...

Not that I find her attractive, but do piercings and tattoos make someone hood/ratchet now? :rolleyes

Of course there are exceptions (like Gucci Mane's ice cream tattoo, still that dude though) but you know what I mean
I'm sayin'

Dudes lying to themselves about why they're hating and saying she's ruined now. Tats and cheek piercing isn't changing enough in her appearance from the days of Easy A but I'm sure other excuses will be brought up to avoid the racism behind some of these opinions.

wow just looked at her tweets, she lost her mind like britney spears. no wonder kid cudi dumped her. 

Back
Top Bottom