Amazon Prime ADDICT

How does it compare to the Asus Google Nexus 7? That's my tablet I'm still using lol.
I got no experience with the nexus :lol: I would say that the Fire is probably the best sub 100$ tablet out there.I recommend it to everybody that wants a good tablet without spending iPad money. I got the 16gb fire,glass screen protector and case for like 83$ total.In some categories like wifi reception and battery life it straight up beats my ipads.

How does it compare to the Asus Google Nexus 7? That's my tablet I'm still using lol.

It's a closed OS, if you're just looking to surf the web and do basic task it's fine. But you're limited to the Amazon app store.

It's a closed OS, if you're just looking to surf the web and do basic task it's fine. But you're limited to the Amazon app store.

Yeah all I ever do is web browsing and Netflix really. If I need anything more involved I go to my desktop.

Bookmarked this thread. Lots of good recommendations. Need to step my lighting up :pimp: :lol:

So these wifi light bulbs can be controlled by my phone??

Amazon product ASIN B013RV0JGI
Looks kinda ridiculous but i might buy this. Im always switching from side to side with my 1 body pillow so this is just what I need..mine is getting flat too

*I don't know how referral links work but I did click on an "unbox therapy" link yesterday so don't blame me if there is. Lol

Last edited:
Don't forget to check Best Buy for deals on electronics. Last year they stole prime day's shine. I got a great deal on a 60" 4k tv.

I honestly think I don't need anything else lol..bought so much sh** this year..I will eventually by an xbox1

Last edited:
means a lot in a forum dedicated to a bunch of people collectively coming together under the umbrella of buying lots of nike shoes.

:rofl:

He better not venture into other threads where we spend $150 on video game controllers and hundreds and hundreds of dollars on toys :lol:

Trying to hold out from buying anything until prime day.

Will there be deals on supps?

If you got the Amazon app you can see the deals 24 hours early,they won't be live yet but you can kinda plan.

Back
Top Bottom