Amazon Prime ADDICT

The Fitbit blaze is also 60 dollars off. Watch is a bit outdated now though

I was hoping to find a good deal on a tracker or watch *shrugs*

Last edited:
Seriously though no sale on normal sized 4K tvs...the TCLs that are on sale are all 720 and 1080p....what a let down

^I've seen a number of mentions about TCL tv sets lately.

Which is THE MODEL to get? I want a 65" that's 4k.

^I've seen a number of mentions about TCL tv sets lately.

Which is THE MODEL to get? I want a 65" that's 4k.

Money dependent The P series is probably (according to reviews) the best budget 4k tv out there. I am looking at an S series because it is cheaper but picture quality isn't as good as the P series.

Money dependent The P series is probably (according to reviews) the best budget 4k tv out there. I am looking at an S series because it is cheaper but picture quality isn't as good as the P series.

Looks like I'm sitting back until Q4 then for that P series 65". $1,000 for a tv is more than I've ever spent that's for sure. I've got a 50" Sony Bravia right now. It's decent but I want an affordable 4k.

Hmm 20% back on Shure headphones if I use my Prime Card. I wonder if they're worth it.

Not sure why I expected anything great... The past Amazon prime days have been hype hype hype.

They want people to buy based on fear of missing out.

Then when item arrives and you realize you don't need it they assume you'll just keep it because it was a "deal" and not worth trouble to return.

Prime Day is ********.

Seriously though no sale on normal sized 4K tvs...the TCLs that are on sale are all 720 and 1080p....what a let down

quit your griping :rofl:

i posted like 4 posts before you about a 55 inch 4k :rofl:

Someone find this man a deal on pads

one, that deal was for an element tv....they are trash...two, it sold out realllll quick.
Amazon said 25% off sale on select TCL tvs which i guess meant just the 1080p tvs. Which sucks

quit your griping :rofl:

i posted like 4 posts before you about a 55 inch 4k :rofl:

Someone find this man a deal on pads

one, that deal was for an element tv....they are trash...two, it sold out realllll quick.
Amazon said 25% off sale on select TCL tvs which i guess meant just the 1080p tvs. Which sucks

3rd 4k tv i seen on sale...

LG Electronics OLED65E6P Flat 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV

get ya paper up though :x

Back
Top Bottom