Amazon Prime ADDICT

Last edited:
Last edited:
I didn't really find anything worth buying but luckily the 100 pack of the kcups I always order were 9 bucks off so I got another box

ended up getting BCAA's....an antenna for my tv to watch the local channels and a router that i needed.

But like don't feel like any of them were on such a discount that it was mind blowing. They all seemed to be normal sale prices that i find infrequently online anyway

^Do those antennas work decently? I've looked into them a little bit but doing those location channel searches I don't think I'd pick up much where I live.

I got:
Yooka-Laylee X1 (price glitch)
Mighty No. 9 (price glitch)
Lane Bryant gc (wife)
Jiffy Lube gc
Ruby Tuesday gc
Thermocell
Just Dance 2017 (wife)
Bluetooth earbuds
Planet of the Apes bluray film collection

Spent about $220. But $120 was on gift cards.

My wife bought a lot as well off her account but not sure what all she picked up.

Last edited:
Got me a pair of black jeans and a band for my Fitbit. Was on the fence about some joggers, but decided to pass as they really wasn't a need.

Not too sure about the antenna. It was $20 bucks. I will try it out and if i can't get anything just return it. I don't have cable. Only internet. So i stream everything and was hoping the antenna could get me the local channels

ended up getting BCAA's....an antenna for my tv to watch the local channels and a router that i needed.

But like don't feel like any of them were on such a discount that it was mind blowing. They all seemed to be normal sale prices that i find infrequently online anyway
Which bcaas?

I seen that had some ZMA's on there. I wanted to cop cause I remember they use to give me some trippy vivid dreams. But I could also just walk into a vitamin shop and get it.

I have not been impressed with any of the speaker system deals.
Just been wanting a solid bluetooth soundbar or speaker system for my tv at a decent price, but none of the deals are worth jumping on.

Back
Top Bottom