Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

That mother has sicken her children.

I hope Bjorn or Floki or someone kills Aslaug when they return.

It was sad to see a child no one ever cared about, die alone like that. They'll probably just leave her body there.

I dunno why Ragnar shaves his head but floki is the one who needs to get rid of the scraps left on his scalp. Dude has the George Costanza and mohawk combo.

I dunno why Ragnar shaves his head but floki is the one who needs to get rid of the scraps left on his scalp. Dude has the George Costanza and mohawk combo.

I think it's just the writer's way of conveying Ragnar's age.

It's crazy looking back at him season 1 to now, dude looks beyond washed :lol:.

They crazy with the time skip before the end of this ep.

Ragnar doesn't die of cholera in France after being defeated just disappears.

Lets see if this show has legs with Bjorn and his younger brothers being the leads.

:lol: @ word of Magnus now reaching them like 10 years later.

Ragnar held his own but then started to get washed a bit by Rollo when he stopped punching back but everybody else started to lose so they just pulled back :smh:

I thought I was gonna get something definitive.

Last edited:
Yeah, this end of the episode is kind of lame. They gave bjorn a fake beard / merkin to cover up his struggle beard. Ragnar's other sons looking like beta boys.

I bet bjorn didn't even ask about his daughter when he returned. SMH at him being a deadbeat dad.

Really wanted to see Ragnar cave in rollo's skull.

I hate that the cute, brunette got murked.

Oh wow they're just creating new history with Ragnar showing up like that.

Son screaming kill me and become king :lol:

Guess I can expect Ragnar back for the next 10 eps :pimp:

For a mintue I thought his crippled son was gonna catch him by surprise and stab him. I would've been heated.

I know he was thinking about it.

Making that kid a cripple for sure just unfortunately makes him look so goofy.

Plus he sounds like Floki :lol:

For some reason his sons talking in those accents seemed off.

aslaug too comfortable sitting on that throne drinking her wine.

It's not coming back until fall? Should've just made it 2 seasons instead of one. It's 10 episodes like their usual seasons.

yeah, don't know why history thought they could do the AMC way for this show. 10 was perfect. 20 is overkill, gives room for fillers and plot stagnation.

History hasn't officially announced the return date, but most sites are pegging a fall return date.

Last edited:
They already did the time skip but if they do another one with just ending it on Ragnar saying somebody kill me and then we come back 5 years later with a new king that'd be lame :lol:

I look forward to the possibility of Ragnar dying in a pit of snakes by the hand of King Ecbert.

20 ep season made me think the show's end was near but when this comes back in fall might as well treat it like a new season. Around 6 years have already passed.

Last edited:
Wow, I wasn't expecting that end.
The time jump seems to have cleaned the shows look up. I don't know man.
If Magnus is 12, this means we're roughly 10-12 years ahead now?
Still in, but man...

I enjoyed the episode

I thought the time skip was pretty cool

What exactly did Rhager lie about before he took off?

Yeah thats what im expecting the writers execute another time jump for the fall premiere. You just dont go writing for 10 episode seasons for 3yrs straight then all of a sudden have to write a 20 episode season without applying some plot tricks :lol: its like they get a restart now by focusing on the sons.

It's like if GoT went from 10 to 20 the next season, the writers would be scrambling trying to fill 20 episodes.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the episode

I thought the time skip was pretty cool

What exactly did Rhager lie about before he took off?

I didn't even remember what scene they were referencing but someone had escaped from the farm community Ragnar established in Wessex. It was the one he had an agreement with king ecbert about and ecbert went against the deal and had all of the farmers slaughtered. Ragnar and foki killed the guy so he couldn't tell anyone else. It was the deepest, darkest secret he revealed to Yidu.

Bruh...

Feels like the show is winding down to its finale. Anyone know how many seasons are planned?

I knew Rollo was going to wash Ragnar in a fair one, called it. He would've killed Ragnar if Ragnar hadn't gotten pulled from the battle.

Feel like Lagertha might have died after that battle, :smh:. Only reason I can think of for why Ragnar left. I don't think the slaughter of the Viking settlement was enough for him to leave like that. How would that secret get out? Didn't even come out 'til years after. :rolleyes

My dude Ragnar came back ready to fade anyone who dare challenge him.

Bjorn wants to go to the Mediterranean but it seems like those plans will be on hiatus as I'm sure Ragnar will want to go back to Paris and Mercia.

Last edited:
I stopped having hope for Ragnar when he became a dope fiend like Bubbles.

Bruh...

Feels like the show is winding down to its finale. Anyone know how many seasons are planned?

I knew Rollo was going to wash Ragnar in a fair one, called it. He would've killed Ragnar if Ragnar hadn't gotten pulled from the battle.

Feel like Lagertha might have died after that battle, :smh:. Only reason I can think of for why Ragnar left. I don't think the slaughter of the Viking settlement was enough for him to leave like that. How would that secret get out? Didn't even come out 'til years after. :rolleyes

My dude Ragnar came back ready to fade anyone who dare challenge him.

Bjorn wants to go to the Mediterranean but it seems like those plans will be on hiatus as I'm sure Ragnar will want to go back to Paris and Mercia.
With Ragnar's handicap it wasn't a surprise he was getting washed a bit towards the end.

What I don't get is why they just left after only losing their 2nd battle :lol: I would've hit them with another wave later that night.

As for the other stuff I don't if yall consider this spoilers but in the link there's an interview with the showrunner. Don't read it unless you want to know:

6 years pass in that time skip from Ragnar leaving Kattegat. So apparently that little Magnus we saw in Rome with the Pope was 6 since he's said to be 12 (but that might be a guesstimate) in the time skip.

Lagertha is alive and she's apparently going to be the soul of the show moving forward with these next 10 eps.

One thing I'll say they didn't do a good job with is showing Ragnar being scared his sons would outshine him and that there was some jealousy there. I dunno if that's based on history or what but I saw no signs of that this season. Maybe we'll see it going forward but these 10 eps were all about Ragnar angry with Rollo, unhappy with his wife, not really caring to go raid again, and getting hooked on Chinese drugs. To me it makes no sense to be jealous of children and him wanting to bring all of them to Paris kinda goes against that. Even in the last scene seemed like he was just showing he's still the man.

Yeah and its clear that none of his sons or anyone in Kattegat want to see Ragnar with the hands.

With Ragnar's handicap it wasn't a surprise he was getting washed a bit towards the end.

What I don't get is why they just left after only losing their 2nd battle :lol: I would've hit them with another wave later that night.

As for the other stuff I don't if yall consider this spoilers but in the link there's an interview with the showrunner. Don't read it unless you want to know:

6 years pass in that time skip from Ragnar leaving Kattegat. So apparently that little Magnus we saw in Rome with the Pope was 6 since he's said to be 12 (but that might be a guesstimate) in the time skip.

Lagertha is alive and she's apparently going to be the soul of the show moving forward with these next 10 eps.

One thing I'll say they didn't do a good job with is showing Ragnar being scared his sons would outshine him and that there was some jealousy there. I dunno if that's based on history or what but I saw no signs of that this season. Maybe we'll see it going forward but these 10 eps were all about Ragnar angry with Rollo, unhappy with his wife, not really caring to go raid again, and getting hooked on Chinese drugs. To me it makes no sense to be jealous of children and him wanting to bring all of them to Paris kinda goes against that. Even in the last scene seemed like he was just showing he's still the man.

They probably didn't attack again b/c their A-team was badly injured. Ragnar was hurt, Lagertha was hurt, Floki was hurt, his chick got hurt I believe, and King Harald's brother took an arrow to the chest.

Moreover their spirit was broken after all the consecutive defeats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom