Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

Kwenthrith: " better prisoners than dead"

Clearly she aint seen Black Panther

Sometimes...just for mere moments... Ragnar reminds me of Jack Sparrow.

The TROJAN HORSE :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Last episode of S5 Ivan forgot he crippled :rofl:
Straight tossed the crutches and walked down the sidlines :lol:

That slave he freed had DAT MASS tho :wow:

Shorty def had that jigglypuff

Last episode of S5 Ivan forgot he crippled :rofl:
Straight tossed the crutches and walked down the sidlines :lol:

This was the part of the show where I was like "Come the hell on"! They've about lost me.

I started rewatching the show the other day and it was so much better in the beginning.

Im guessing that he can move his hip joints a lil bit but nothin below that

Aslaug was whack. Shoulda def kept Lagerbae and had her choose the women for threesome

When Ragnar first seen his sons grown up Ivar crawlin toward him Ragnar was like "Ivar.....no mistaking you" i died lol

The final battle i was imagining if Thir woulda came to the field like Infinity War

They need to. This show has lost something. Damn Ivar was walking around a battlefield last season lol....

Season 5B SDCC Trailer:

Premieres: Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Looks dope

But they just making up their own history now and I wouldn't mind that if it was for a story I actually did prefer.

This is just a repeat of Rollo's betrayal of Ragnar on a larger scale. Leaves a bitter feeling to continue that.

Bjorn almost seems weighed down by Lagertha given this is about Ivar wanting to kill her. He should be back sailing around the world. The other brothers are relegated to nobody's. I figured I'd get more of Ivar and Alfred matching wits.

Last edited:
I'm still super excited for the series.
it would've been cool to see Bjorn still traveling with ole boy . Start new arcs that way then he comes back home to that...

Season 5B resumes Wednesday, November 28th at 9pm est.

New teaser:

Season 6 has already begun filming in Ireland.

Started watching the show. Two episodes in. How long do they try to play up the Ragnar and Rollo beef? I feel as if I'm gonna hate that part of the show

Thanks Xennial Xennial for posting.
I was dreading have to hit the Search box to find this place.

Although I've gotten a bit better with Search, it still isn't user friendly.

HISTORY did us a solid with the Bjorn story, and recapping the entire Series.
Clutch AF, every Series should take note.

Absolutely neccessary imo.

I didnt watch that and only watched the new ep, was it onlya recap or anything more than that?

HISTORY did us a solid with the Bjorn story, and recapping the entire Series.
Clutch AF, every Series should take note.

Absolutely neccessary imo.

Back
Top Bottom