Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

Yo last ep when Ivar said to his brother Hstervikmrmxyzptlk he would need a sacrifice I thought he meant him (his brother).

:lol: @ this new look for Alfred. Son grew some facial hair, cut his long flowing hair and grew some balls.

Last edited:
Wonder if they gonna go with the storyline of Bjorn knocking up Alfred's wife to be

Lagertha probably off filming for Wu Assassins so they did this storyline to have her off for awhile before she reappears

Wonder what Alfred does now that he knows Aethelred was plotting

This is the first time seeing Bjorn Ironside even cut in these battles

It was hilarious seeing some random viking flying in the air tackling Bishop Heahmund off his horse outa nowhere

Judith got a lota satisfaction seeing the guy that cut her ear off tortured

Magnus finally got a taste of feeling like a Viking fighting with King Harald

Last edited:
Yeah this was a dope ep. Most with a Viking battle usually are.

Damn that Heahmund had to die.

The battle was great and I get the thematic cutting to Alfred speaking but I wanted to see more battle.

Bjorn first time getting hurt in battle :lol: I guess that's why he kept shorty as a prisoner :lol:

Magnus fought well. :rofl: @ his predicion about the Christian God. I wish.

Getting caught up, burn any part of Loki's storyline with fire. **** is garbage and dragging, get to the point already.

Damn, that header Athelred took was vicious :lol:

Mad interested to see Bjorn and Harald against Ivar.

Yeah, I don't get what the writers are doing with Floki and that nonsense. Its like they were purposely told to make some part of the season garbage. I'd much prefer they stopped showing the first half of the season and then we see them like a season or two later and the they're prospering :lol: Dont care about their struggles.

How does Kattegat have chinese ppl? First there was Ragnar's chinese princess and now this dude that gives Hsitverk the buddha

How does Kattegat have chinese ppl? First there was Ragnar's chinese princess and now this dude that gives Hsitverk the buddha
Back with Ragnar, that Chinese chick was a slave. Merchants travel all over the known world and sell w/e they can.

For that Buddhist, word of mouth has spread since. Kattegat is known as a pretty big deal as far as known cities go. The way to get there is known as well now. I imagine dude got there like any other person travelling from one place to another publicly.

Pretty much no different than black ppl showong up in England pre-African enslavement.

Bjorn calling King Harald a sucka for love

Wonder why Hsitverk doesn't take his girl with him on his trip

This was the most boring ep of the season

Since last season Floki's story been boring and I was thinking damn Edge does not have it but dude brought the WWE in this ep. Played possum this whole time and got his revenge. I don't see where they go from there.

Harald is a sucka for love. Bjorn got played though.

Damn Floki, thats some hardcore Wu-Tang torture ****

Crazy how this little guy look like Peter Dinklage.

That Ubbe chant :rofl:

Ivar a *****. Leave the boy to die cuz he got a "son" with a disability. Legit tried to rationalize it with what hes been through :smh:

Last edited:
Lagertha really went crazy after Heahmund got flying tackled off his horse and killed

Bjorn better keep his eye out on King Harald, he's already killed a man before for marrying the woman he wanted

I think Freydis is relieved the child is deformed because she thinks Ivar will then truly believe it is his son

I probably wont **** with this show if King Harald ends up killing Bjorn this season or in the final one.

Last edited:
Floki going down into the cave where he thinks he will find the gods and he finds a CROSS instead, tot even on Iceland can he escape the religion that many fears will take over.

Dam Ubbe won that dual but looks like he's taking some injuries with him for the rest of his life

Bjorn, King Harald, Hsitverk and the Fat Buddha King all coming together to attack Ivar now

Damn, Ubbe got his *** beat. Son not that nice with the hands :lol: Stopped another war though.

This show stay speeding up deaths when somebody is sick :lol: Shorty was quickly on her death bed.

Magnus weak fragile *** resulting to praying for Jesus to save him after all that trash he talked.

Floki finding the cross and grave in the caves :rofl: Ls on top of Ls. Mans gets caved in right after :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom