Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

that funeral was fit for the greatest shieldmaiden, the valkyries waiting for her in the water was dope

I get that Bjorn cant be monogamous but I dont get why he keeps getting married. From one chick to the next. Having kids, kids dying young. Gunnhild, Torvi, shorty that had her face badly scarred and basically committed that, etc.

He lucky Gunnhild suggested polygamy.

Damn Ls handed out hard in the midseason finale.

A Bjorn L was a long time coming but not by Ivar. Especially standing up with a sword. They failed with that surprise stab.

It sure is some **** how Hvisterik is suddenly well and all cool with Ivar even if he's trying to trick him.

Actual history been thrown out the window :lol:

Last edited:
From Comic Con, Season 6 Episode 11 Teaser:

Season 6 B will debut later in 2020

finally started season 6. i wish they gave legatha bae a better death but it made sense.
bjorn got himself another chick?

Last edited:
Yeah, I dont even get how Amazon bogarted this final season of Vikings from the History Channel.

I was like wtf while reading this. Hope they let us binge and not do weekly.

Last edited:
i gotta catch up. im only where ivan just got to his destination after season 5 war

Yeah, I dont even get how Amazon bogarted this final season of Vikings from the History Channel.

I was like wtf while reading this. Hope they let us binge and not do weekly.
Oh they’re all up at once.
HISTORY channel is tripping letting it pop off like this. Time to rewatch last Seasons finale

Episode 1 is already FAR better than last Season.
I wasn’t expecting anything other than closure.
My man King Olaf went out like a G.
Out that fear in the heart of that Butty Boy King.

I’m really trying to like this Kid since he’s Ivar’s Ace, but I really just want to see his head roll.

**** man.
I made the last post in here?
Might as well unsubscribe this jawn and post comments in the Movie/TV thread, or NETFLIX.
Yes, will do that.

In the end Bjorn gets all the praise in show and is shown as the real king.

The actual king of Norway goes out like a ***** :lol:

Lots of wild/dumb **** happening to characters I dont care about.

This ***** literally swam to her death :rofl: Just ridiculous

This Russian cat doesn't even put up a fight. This kid Ivar protecting is so soft.

Meanwhile, Edge goes bat **** crazy cuz a whale landed on his "property".

All I really wanted was to get a hard confirmation on my boy Floki being alive.

Also how is this chick Ivar killed alive for real again? I was fine when they were going for lookalike and I could've bought twin but now she pulling the same ol I'm pregnant by you nonsense again.

Still got 5 more eps to go. Looking like Ivar is being portrayed as a good guy now? After one L?

I didn't expect much given all the likeable characters gone. Show still solid.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Oh wow these fools took that weak *** Viking boat to the Americas with no food or water and probably made it a 3 month trip :lol:

The whole great Viking army led by Ivar the boneless seems a bit rushed.

Wife of Alfred is better here than the one in Last Kingdom :lol:

Hvitserk was putting in work. Looking like prime Ragnar out there for a bit. Interesting changes they do for the siege on Wessex. Way more of Ragnar sons are suppose to be there. Ubbe is suppose to be there.

Meanwhile he in America with the natives.

Ending was w/e. Don't know what they thought they were doing renaming Hvitserk Athelstan cuz he submitted to being christian. Ain't much rhyme or reason to that.

Back
Top Bottom