Amber Rose.

Last edited:
He didn't roast anybody. Dissing your ex afterwards will always be lame and make you sound bitter, that's a female trait.

Only thing I got from that interview is him saying his toddler will be shaped like Kim K. Wtf? That's gross.

Why weren't you this passionate after Amber dissed kanye? His wife? His sister is laws?

Last edited:
Why weren't you this passionate after Amber dissed kanye? His wife? His sister is laws?

Because she is a female and a female responded back to her yapping

I hope you're man enough to understand as a man you don't get in between women drama

Plus she never said anything bad about him she actually gave him props so what is he mad at? :lol:

Last edited:
He didn't roast anybody. Dissing your ex afterwards will always be lame and make you sound bitter, that's a female trait.

Only thing I got from that interview is him saying his toddler will be shaped like Kim K. Wtf? That's gross.

It was more of a roast than a diss homie. It was hilarious and I heard no bitterness in it.

The closest thing to bitterness was him saying "w/o kanye west there would be no amber rose" which im sure everyone can agree on as being 100% facts

Because she is a female and a female responded back to her yapping

I hope you're man enough to understand as a man you don't get in between women drama

Plus she never said anything bad about him she actually gave him props so what is he mad at? :lol:
Ehhh Someone disrespecting the mother of your child, your wife, and her family is not your argument? Her giving him props sounded more like a "wink" so to speak to, than a complement. Like a "we ****** me first" wink :lol:

I'm not arguing with girls I smashed, that's just me. Your ex chick gon hate anyway why entertain it?

If another man disrespects my lady then I'll do something

Which is ironic because Ye is mute any other time but lil bald headed chick got him doing impromptu interviews :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not arguing with girls I smashed, that's just me. Your ex chick gon hate anyway why entertain it?

Which is ironic because Ye is mute any other time but lil bald headed chick got him doing impromptu interviews :lol:

:lol: Ray just says whatever...

I don't know man. I get what you're saying for sure but this isn't just his girl, it's his wife and mother of his kid. I think that changes things a bit. To me if you disrespect my family, guy or girl, I don't care its my busniess, but that's just me.

He's talking because he can't deny she killing his wife in the looks department :lol: just a thought

lol @ thinking ambers comments got ye doing this interview..... ummm maybe Grammys Beck controversy, his ugly shoes dropping, or his walking dead clothing line release? ???

Great interview from kanye. He seems genuinely happy and inspired in contrast to the last breakfast club interview where he sounded as if he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown

In other news Ja Rule got some shoes coming out if anyone cares, trying to get his Yeezy on :lol:. Don't know who gave him a sneaker deal.

It was more of a roast than a diss homie. It was hilarious and I heard no bitterness in it.

The closest thing to bitterness was him saying "w/o kanye west there would be no amber rose" which im sure everyone can agree on as being 100% facts
same can be said about Ray J and Kim ... However, Kanye is full of himself ... With ambers attributes, someone was certain to discover her like they would of Kim. Dude roasting her, but constantly making songs about her and his other ex. This is very clear in 808 and Yeezus ... Unless you are leaving under a rock.

Back
Top Bottom