Amber Rose.

devil.gif

I feel so bad for Wiz man. :smh: Can't eem blame him

Feel bad for him?

Why?!? Hes still a millionaire doing what he loves for a living, he knocked that up, smokes all damn day and still getting groupie yambs.

There is no need what so ever to feel bad for him.

That man's L is a W for everyone in this thread.

Last edited:

I feel so bad for Wiz man.
mean.gif
Can't eem blame him
Feel bad for him?

Why?!? Hes still a millionaire doing what he loves for a living, he knocked that up, smokes all damn day and still getting groupie yambs.

getting to smash for however long they were together is a win, idc what anyone says

but fast forward to the bs and drama hes gotta put up with being that she is the mother to his son has got to suck. 

Feel bad for him?

All that means nothing if you can't see your child, you ****** think backwards.

Feel bad for him?

All that means nothing if you can't see your child, you ****** think backwards.

He can SEE his child and the same could be said about Amber. Ls on both side. Null and void.

You try too hard.

EDIT: On top of that, isnt this man's profession rapping and doing shows? He was gonna miss time with his child regaurdless. That was understood from the get go.

I dunno maybe im just THAT old school, but I understand quatlity time aint gonna feed a child or put clothes on their back. You gotta work, you gotta work b.

Last edited:
He cheated on his wife, and they have joint custody .. he just thought for some strange reason he can throw a birthday party on a day that the other parent has the child

Co parenting 101, if you're mad about splitting holidays and vacations you shouldn't of ruined your marriage

Feel bad for Wiz? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
He cheated on his wife, and they have joint custody .. he just thought for some strange reason he can throw a birthday party on a day that the other parent has the child

Co parenting 101, if you're mad about splitting holidays and vacations you shouldn't of ruined your marriage

Feel bad for Wiz? :lol: :lol:
But i heard she AGREED to it. She just wants to be that fine bad *** ***** that she is. I wood tear dat thing up b. She can have my child and have him for ever single birthday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom