American History X Appreciation

Ed Norton absolutely masterful.

Whole film is great, personal classic, watch it whenever it's on TV.

The curb :x

**** caught me way off guard, my reaction was like

shocked-boozer.gif

I don't understand how people are calling this movie racist, it wasn't preaching racism it was doing the opposite. It's like calling Roots racist. :lol: The point of the movie was to movie how ignorant racism is.

I'm saying, the movie just shows the realities and hypocrisy of racism, doesn't embrace it at all.

I only can watch it once every few years though... & I don't really talk about it

Last edited:
It was weird to see Cory and Eric's dad be such a meanie.
.....and Frankie Stechino

When I first saw this movie, I was bothered a bit, but it's a great movie. I don't see why posting a gif of the most jarring scene was necessary but whatever. That's the only part of the movie that's hard to watch.

When I first saw this movie, I was bothered a bit, but it's a great movie. I don't see why posting a gif of the most jarring scene was necessary but whatever. That's the only part of the movie that's hard to watch.
Yeah that murder scene at the end isn't hard to watch at all... 
indifferent.gif

Yeah that murder scene at the end isn't hard to watch at all... 
indifferent.gif
There were many, but that one stuck out for me, regardless that gif is on loop.

"not welcome!"
mean.gif
sick.gif

A young Jewish man develops a fiercely anti-Semitic worldview. Based on the true story of a KKK member in the 1960s who was revealed to be Jewish by a New York Times reporter.

Back
Top Bottom