AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

^youll know what he's talking about when you watch season 1. I'm pretty sure he's just referencing a character in the show and not that you'll actually regret anything.
I've actually watched season 1, but I thought he was talking about me regretting not watching season 2 before starting season 3. 

Gonna give Season 3 a shot, haven't seen two seconds of Season 1 or 2. Will be nice to have a horror show involved in my regular rotation... starting to get a little tired of all the cop dramas, anti-hero dramas. While most of those are good, I need some new blood.

Is this **** actually pretty scary or is comparable to a PG-13 type of horror flick?

The promos like the girl with the acupuncture needles in her and the girl spinning have got me :x 0]

Gonna give Season 3 a shot, haven't seen two seconds of Season 1 or 2. Will be nice to have a horror show involved in my regular rotation... starting to get a little tired of all the cop dramas, anti-hero dramas. While most of those are good, I need some new blood.

Is this **** actually pretty scary or is comparable to a PG-13 type of horror flick?

The promos like the girl with the acupuncture needles in her and the girl spinning have got me :x 0]

I'm a big horror buff and its some of the best horror writing out there... They also get fantastic actors for every character.

Its literally the ONLY show I watch weekly on first runs.

I loved season 1, REALLY loved season 2. Looking forward to season 3.

its also on FX so they pretty much do whatever they want without showing nipple or dropping an F bomb. Everything else is pretty much fair game.

if you guys have IFC on demand check out this show

i really like the format of restarting every season.

I'm looking forward to this season and hot witches in freaky sex scenes.

I agree with the general consensus. Season 1 was great, 2 was ok, excited for 3. 

Cosign on the maid comment. 
pimp.gif

Yeah....

That was rough. Then I just pictured her as her mama character from The Waterboy and I was cool. Same accent and everything.

Am I tripping or was Angela Bassett not in tne opening credits.

Back
Top Bottom