AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

How does a 64 year old woman (Jessica Lange) have such amazing legs?
I had no idea Sarah Paulson was gonna be in this season again. Really like her.

CUZ SHE SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF DUDES
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder if the curse applies backdoor?

how about dat mouf too :nerd: :lol:

great first episode. that rape scene was pretty uncomfortable to watch, but her revenge act was pretty cool. I know they're witches, but it reminds me of X-Men for some reason, except that they're all women. :lol:

watching that chick from season 1 killing people with the P makes me wanna try and save that P

her body was on looking :smokin

YOOO just watch the first ep didnt even know it started on weds anyways great start and the preview for the next ep looks good

I liked the first episode, this season looks promising. Tate took an early exit. I'm glad because I don't want another relationship plot.

i love this show. I think season 2 was my favorite. I love Jessica Lange.

I'm just confused on how Lalaurie survived all this long chilling in a box. And the fact that they killed my guy in the first episode.
And I love the fact that they threw in Marie Laveau into this. She's been in a few supernatural books I've read. Angela Basset is an awesome choice for her.

I'm sure it's been said in the season 2 thread but Sarah Paulson reminds me of Lana Del Rey.

I don't think anyone mentioned it before. I can see the resemblance. Been feeling LDR and her videos ever since I saw her Burning Desire vid for Jaguar.

Late on this season premiere but peeped the first episode earlier today. Liked it a lot, wayyyyy different tone than the first one but I've really enjoyed the first two seasons, great tv :pimp: one of my favorite shows out. Reminded me of some kind of twisted Xmen/misfits type of setup lol not eeem mad :pimp:

Emma Roberts *not bad gif*

Last edited:
What????? NTers watch AHS?! Another thread to suscribe to. :pimp: Started watching when the second season came out, then went back & watched the first. Epic show. Season 3 premier was dope.

Back
Top Bottom