American Sniper

R.I.P. to the "Devil of Ramadi" Chris Kyle

160 confirmed kills out of 225 claimed. He was so affective in his line of work that local Taliban put a 80,000 dollar bounty on his head. This man single handedly saved hundreds of kid's from being raped,killed,and used as suicide bombers.

If this film doesn't directly help Chris's family financially it will not rest well with fellow Seal's or military men such as myself. Hell will be raised.

Once again, RIP Chris!

My type of movie. Can't wait for this. Looks intense.

Love movies that are cut from the same cloth as Lone Survivor, etc.

Read that the taliban had a $80,000 price tag on his head.

Last edited:
Thanks for the AWESOME spoiler for those of us not well informed on all the military men...smh

Movie looks really intense, enjoyed sole survivor a lot and I love war movies, Coop and Eastwood no way it can be mediocre, Eastwood low key underrated

I'm in.

And ksteezy ksteezy if you like Eastwood films his Westerns are pretty dope too. Just watched "A Fist Full of Dollars" yesterday and was thoroughly entertained. "Two Mules for Sister Sara" is another one I like.

Last edited:
Trailer really got me pumped, love trailers that don't show the whole movie for once.

Like I said in the other thread Eastwood just made the leap as a director. Definitely getting a nom for this. Coop once again is about to show out. I expect him to win across the board for this (unless something else even better shows up). Calling this off the trailer alone.

Dude was killed by a fellow Marine? :x

Sickening
Yes war tends to be sickening.
Read that the taliban had a $80,000 price tag on his head.
Them lames broke :lol:
Thanks for the AWESOME spoiler for those of us not well informed on all the military men...smh

Movie looks really intense, enjoyed sole survivor a lot and I love war movies, Coop and Eastwood no way it can be mediocre, Eastwood low key underrated
It's real life bro. What you expect?

Were you spoiled when you learned Lincoln freed the slaves before you saw Lincoln?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom