America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Supercrew is going to win it all now. I thought they might have gone home tonight though.

fanny wack thank god you're gone.
laugh.gif
. super crew ftw. JC did so realdirty like lil mama with BB

i think SC and FP were better than SRC at the 80's challenge. i would have to agree with JC this time.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

fannypak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.supercrew

QFT.

I think both crews were very equal.

If this was America's best theatrical group, FP would have one no doubt. But this is a dancing contest.

The props are cool, but after awhile it gets old. I think it was FP's demise tonight.

Super Cr3w just danced. Gritty, raw, passionate dance. Without props to assist them.

They deserve to be in the top.

SoReal Cru been ill since day one. Their spot been reserved.

I love SuperCr3w to death, but I just don't understand the judges decision on this. They lead me to believe with their comments that they were all onFP's bandwagon. Shane even went as far to say that at the beginning of this season, who would win, and Shane said FP, much to people's confusion. JChas been quite critical of SC for most of the season, saying they don't "dance" with coreography too much. Their comments after both performancestonight seemed like, "thanks for your entertainment, but time to go home, SuperCr3w."

Then they go an eliminate Fanny Pack.

I do understand that it's hard to pick between SC, FP, and SoReal. All three are AMAZING, in their own, unique way.

SuperCr3w in a landslide next week.

it was definitely JC's doing on some "**** fanny pak, i like my gotdamn bowtie." tip.

did anyone but me
laugh.gif
at the sight of lil' mama's fitted justsitting in front of her, someone must have made a call because she hasn't rocked the whole ponytail through the fitted look in the past 2 shows.

soreal are REAL dancers, what's so great about fanny WACK. their dancing sucks, they just do stupid stuff to get people's attention like dressing uplike the judges.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

im dissapointed in the judges.....they havent praised soreal ever since the 1st episode.........yet they made the top 2.......they are consistent.......theyremind me of kaba modern..and its dissapointing that the judges find stunts by super crew better than a real dance crew....

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

im dissapointed in the judges.....they havent praised soreal ever since the 1st episode.........yet they made the top 2.......they are consistent.......they remind me of kaba modern..and its dissapointing that the judges find stunts by super crew better than a real dance crew....
breakdancing > *

W.T.F. CAN'T believe Fanny Pack got sent home. I ain been on NT in MONTHS and had to come back just for THIS.
smh.gif
damned shame. It's nice to have PUREdancing out there, but some people would say spinning on your head isnt a valid form of dance. Dance is an ART, and art is is supposed to be an EXPRESSION,ryte? If what i said is true, and of COURSE it was, then NOONE, i repeat absolutely NO ONE was better at EXPRESSING themselves then Fanny Pack. They werecreative/innovative, athletic, and inspirational. and if you cant see that, I dont kno WHAT's wrong w/u. They won the season tonite and clearly got ROBBED.I won't be watching anymore of this season b/c I've already seen what the crews have to offer. I've seen it all season, and not to take anythingaway from them, but theres something to be said for progression. After awhile, if you don't change it up, it all looks the same. The judges really made amistake here.'

FANNY PACK= REALL AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW!!!!

Originally Posted by Zierra28

W.T.F. CAN'T believe Fanny Pack got sent home. I ain been on NT in MONTHS and had to come back just for THIS.
smh.gif
damned shame. It's nice to have PURE dancing out there, but some people would say spinning on your head isnt a valid form of dance. Dance is an ART, and art is is supposed to be an EXPRESSION, ryte? If what i said is true, and of COURSE it was, then NOONE, i repeat absolutely NO ONE was better at EXPRESSING themselves then Fanny Pack. They were creative/innovative, athletic, and inspirational. and if you cant see that, I dont kno WHAT's wrong w/u. They won the season tonite and clearly got ROBBED. I won't be watching anymore of this season b/c I've already seen what the crews have to offer. I've seen it all season, and not to take anything away from them, but theres something to be said for progression. After awhile, if you don't change it up, it all looks the same. The judges really made a mistake here.'

FANNY PACK= REALL AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW!!!!

/thread.

but seriously though, if anything it's probably all some sick ploy to get ratings. FP definitely deserves to go up against SC in the finale. SoReal is agood group and everything but like JC said, before, they haven't really done anything HARD [choreograph-wise]. FP came out on stage with freakingsnowboards attached to their feet and they still managed to shut their routine down. oh well...let's hope this doesn't happen next season [if there isone after this robbery took place].

Break-dancing IS a form of dance. It's about America's Best Dance Crew; not America's Most Versatile Dance Crew. All three groups are different:

So Real Cru is definitely Hip-Hop influenced
Super Cr3w is bboy
Fanny Pak is ballet/artistic with a mix of Hip Hop and Pop

Back
Top Bottom