America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

MY GOODNESS, So Real Cru is SO OVERRATED. Is everyone blind and stupid? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Break-dancing IS a form of dance. It's about America's Best Dance Crew; not America's Most Versatile Dance Crew. All three groups are different:

So Real Cru is definitely Hip-Hop influenced
Super Cr3w is bboy
Fanny Pak is ballet/artistic with a mix of Hip Hop and Pop

QFT.

Wow, Fanny Pak got robbed. Super Cr3w's second performance was boring except for the end.

I really thought Fanny Pak was better tonight.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Wow, Fanny Pak got robbed. Super Cr3w's second performance was boring except for the end.

As did I. FP was my second favorite team to SRC, but lost abit of respect when the dude was like "Vote right". I'm assuming he meantvote for Super Cr3w,right? or am I just reaching? SoReal never gets respect
frown.gif

If Super Cr3w has a performance similar to their "We Fly High," the basketball routine, or the Missy Elliott routine then they'll win. They havethat West coast vote, which shouldn't be a problem now that Fanny Pak and Supreme Soul are out.

So Real will have to pull out something similar to their Breakin' routine tonight. Can they do it? They've been consistent all season but they reallyhaven't had that show-stopping performance until tonight.

For the final two, they have one challenge and then the crews have their own routine correct? That's what I remember from last season. I'm anxious tosee that Super Cr3w performance, if it's just a straight up bboying routine then they should THRIVE

I really think a major criterion for the judges tonight was seniority.

Super Cr3w probably has been breaking for a while now. Fanny Pak seems like rookies in the game.

Respect plays a major part in the judges--I'm starting to believe Shane has the final say--decision.

u are correct, sir..

Originally Posted by justballin11

soreal are REAL dancers, what's so great about fanny WACK. their dancing sucks, they just do stupid stuff to get people's attention like dressing up like the judges.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
must be asian. haha but on the real so real does the same *+$! every night.. 1. something with hands in the beginning 2. more intricate hand movements3. pull and drag choreo 4. ugly asian dude standing in front of everybody thinking he's tough haha did anybody notice they've been copying supremesouls moves lately as well? first w/ last weeks head movement beginning and second today w/ the hands in front of one of the crew members face.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by justballin11

soreal are REAL dancers, what's so great about fanny WACK. their dancing sucks, they just do stupid stuff to get people's attention like dressing up like the judges.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
must be asian. haha but on the real so real does the same *+$! every night.. 1. something with hands in the beginning 2. more intricate hand movements 3. pull and drag choreo 4. ugly asian dude standing in front of everybody thinking he's tough haha did anybody notice they've been copying supreme souls moves lately as well? first w/ last weeks head movement beginning and second today w/ the hands in front of one of the crew members face.
same things I say about Super Cr3w when I talk about it with people.
laugh.gif
1) crew stands around in a circle 2) somebody does some type of flare variation in the middle 3) short white dude (who's always crying) doesjumping front back flip 4) stunt time 5) repeat step #2, but as a group this time. I like Super Cr3w alot too, but I was never as amazed with them after theninjas routine, although their ballin' performance was pretty good too. But it's too late to jump teams now, SRC > SC

all 3 crews are great so it didnt matter to me who got in the finals

so real crew was just the most consistent group overall

and
smh.gif
SMH
smh.gif
at people comparing them to status quo. SQ is wack and the most inconsistent crew from last season. they kept messing up on all challenges exceptfor one, and they still got in the finals? **** w/ that crap. the judges shoulda said something about that. seems like the judges now can give opinions aboutthe votes when they didnt say %#$@ last season. (thats right im still mad about last season, kaba modern FTW!!!)

anyways back to now... that was funny when lil mama didnt wear her hat. i guess she knew in advance about fanny pak's imitation routine.

from the challenge perspective... super crew and so real did great. all fanny pak did was lie down connected to each other, thats it.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

from the challenge perspective... super crew and so real did great. all fanny pak did was lie down connected to each other, thats it.

Fanny Pak's choreography was waaay better than Super Cr3w's. A whole performance of solid, intricate, and together choreography should beat lamechoreography and 10 seconds of cool flips at the end.

The decision has to be for ratings. I watched the two performances again and Fanny Pak was so much better.

MTV should have switched up the dance movies better.... fanny pack seemed they had the one that fit them the best.... it was way to easy for fanny pack... itshould have been switched with so real crew...

yeah fanny pack should have won.. it should have been super crew and fanny pack in the finals... JC was right about soul real crew did not out dance anyonetonight

yeah fanny pack should have won.. it should have been super crew and fanny pack in the finals... JC was right about soul real crew did not out dance anyone tonight
FO sho.. SRC just is plain Corny compared to the ideas that SC and FP totally have..

i like super cr3w, but i agree. fanny pak should of stayed.

Soreal cru is pure trash. I dont seen how anyone is entertained by there same motions every freakin week.
There like a D grade Kaba Modern, atleast kaba modern had yuri tag and deserved to get into the finals,but got robbed.
MTV basically let Soreal cru have a cake walk, they're horrible. Of course they perform, but there isnt anything special
about there choreo, at all. FP was robbed this week the same way Kaba Modern got robbed last season.

This is the first week that I actually started to respect Fanny Pak, and they get eliminated. Ironic.

I gotta admit SRC was my favorite crew throughout the season, but honestly they didn't deserve to be in the top. Their performances are getting more boringevery week and the broom performance was their only good one in a long time.

As for SC, they're probably going to win the whole thing seeing as how they're very marketable to MTV.

only reason src is still in is because mtv did kaba dirty last season and they probably got letters from the asian community. plus i was never impressed by SRCespecially that ugly dude that is always posting in the front. i think they did "enough to get by"

im surprised FP didnt stay in considering Shane said he thought they were gnna win it all and JC liked them aswell.

yes, yes, yes soreal cru is consistent, but i don't remember a performance where i was blown away. they don't switch things up.

I AM MAD
Fanny Pack KILLLLLLED it, compared to Super Crew. Im really disappointed now.
I know my vote is going str8 to SoReal now, the judges made that easy for me.

edit:
for the night i think FP>SRC>SC

Im really not feeling super crew. In the beginning of the show I was, just like SRC, but they both fell off episode after episode. The R.Kelly performance SRChad put them back up, for me..and they stayed there. SC just never got back on.
I love Bboying like everyone else does, I have Bboy and bgril friends just like everyone else but they haven't done much CLEAN dancing, that why I likecoreographed hiphop..its easier to look syncronized..but with so many crazy moves that bboys do theres just so much happening on the screen that a lot of thetimes it looks a mess to me. Yes I've seen team bboy competitions. I really dont see why everyone is on their jocks.

Thats just my opinion though. Go figure.

SoReal Cru's imitation of Supreme Soul and Kaba Modern was entertaining, though they are not as good or as precise as either. I guess doing that was finesince they had 2 performances, but their first one was very boring and simple. I don't feel like they have anything distinct or memorable about them.I'm surprised they've never been in the bottom 2 all season. They're not that good. They're just a second rate version of some Supreme Soulmeets Kaba Modern mish-mash.

Super Kr3w was once again loose, sloppy, and out of sync with each other. Their breaking moves and stunts can be spectacular, though it seems like we see thesame thing every week minus the "We Fly High" performance which was phenomenally entertaining, but they are really imprecise in their choreographeddancing. You don't even have to watch their dances closely to see one of them be behind the rest when they're supposed to be together, someone clearlydoing a wrong or lazy move, or the like. The Jabbawockeez had their moves, talent, and athleticism, but they had precision too, so if Super Kr3w wins,they'll be inferior to the previous champs easily, something very disappointing in my eyes. You just don't like to see a show go downhill after thefirst season. Supreme Soul had a chance to be that crew that people would be arguing about as to who was better--them or the Jabbawockeez--but America and thejudges sent them home. But Super Kr3w versus Jabbawockeez? It's not even a discussion.

As for Fanny Pak, if they advanced and won, there wouldn't be a discussion either, but for a different reason--they're not clearly inferior as SuperKr3w is; their style is just so different from the Jabbawockeez's style that it wouldn't make sense to compare the groups. In my opinion, FannyPak's 2nd performance was the performance of the night. Them and Supreme Soul were the most precise groups of this season, and lately, I just love to watchthem perform. Their choreography, creativity, and originality just brings an element of sheer entertainment to the show. After their 'Get Ur Freak On'performance last week, I just don't understand how SoReal Cru got more votes than them. I voted for Fanny Pak and they were my choice to win the wholething after Supreme Soul got booted.

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

FP > super crew
FP > soreal cru
soreal cru > super crew

yezzir
smokin.gif
it's gonna be tough next week but i still believesoreal cru will win it explosion!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom