AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

hows traction on the OnSlaughts again? I have 2 days to decide. I like my shoes to make that squeaking gripping the court noise when I cut and pivot.

they do, to some extent. they pick up dust after a few wearings though, so a wipe and wash every now and then will get that traction abck again. good shoes.

monta wears the onslaughts. they're on zappos and shoes.com. depedning on what size, ebay has a few pairs running around.

I saw some And 1 Franchise's in white/green that were sick. Don't know if they're a PE or what but they were a sz 13.5 and 19.99 at Ross. If theywere a 13 I would have gotten them, even though this shoes performance oncourt upset me

I know its a long shot, but does Anyone know of anywhere with some 2chi's? I want a couple more pairs.

28k7doy.jpg

97iek4.jpg

does anyone know about the and1s that look really similar to the nike jet flights? and if they are dropping or they already out?

This thread has really died down...

Here's some especially great stuff, thanks to The B.O.P. Blog

The 5th Element--Probably one of the dopest shoes I've seen in a minute (regardless of brand), but they won't be releasing, thanks in large part to thebrand's restruction of sorts.
frown.gif

Every sample/PE in this image is
eek.gif

They definitely should've dropped those Onslaughts and Black History Month Franchises.

Peace.

^ figured those pics would pop up here in a matter of time.
laugh.gif

Indeed it does suck the 5th Element won't make it out...

Those IV-inspired Onslaughts are NICE for sure...and as much as I hate Steve Blake his Bucks/Gucci Transitions are pretty sweet. Rocked the Mike James versionand the shoe was a bit stiff to start, not nearly as smooth as the Onslaught. Still can't actually wear those Bobby Jackson V-Day Phantoms...the half/halfpatent is a bit much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Anyone know where I can get these And1 Loafers???

AND1051308_065034.main.jpg

Man finishline.com used to have those for 19.99, I passed so many times, they don't have them anymore

why wont they bring back the tai chis?? they relesased in china and europe or where ever but not in the states $@!

does anyone own or have pictures of the and1 slip-on shoes... the whole shoe is made of a really soft material...they basically looked like a sock haha... iremember way back when everyone had those at school... just wanted to remember exactly how they looked

Back
Top Bottom