AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

tokes,
edge is true to size lenght wise. and was just a touch narrow on my wide feet. but they would have stretched with a couple of wears.

I think Jbutta has a pretty good review a few pages back in this thread.

Thanks for the props on the mini-review Chris Chicago.

Just to reiterate: The And 1 Edge fits the normal width of my feet very well. Those with wide feet should definitely find a different offering. The traction offered it perfect, just as most thought it would be. A few with the Edge said the forefoot and heel cushioning was a bit skimpy. I've worn the Nike Free 5.0 Trainers lately, and I don't know if this has affected my cushioning preferences, but honestly the Edge provides all I need to play comfortably. Ankle support is non-existent but when tied tightly, they offer a Chuck Taylor-esque fit that does not allow much ankle movement. Ventilation is only decent, and is probably my biggest beef with these. At their lightweight, these are probably not your most viable option when playing outdoors.

The School On U's do seem to have that same racing shoe rubberized design. The upper looks a bit too bulky for my tastes. Besides, my And 1 Funds will we allocated to 2-3 pairs of the Franchise, a pair of the Vapors (at least), and a pair of the Wu Tang Edge Lows, if dropped. :D
happy.gif

hey, any of you insiders know if eastbay is going to have the edge lows? I'm guessing no but would love to finally use this damn gift card I bought 2 years ago for 20% off.

we shall see.

edit: called eastbay, if the card is over a year old you need to "rejuvenate" it before you can use it. that means you call, then wait 48 hrs, then you can use it. meh.

the edge is okai i guess... but i dont mess w/ converse.. maybe if they go to outlets?
WANTED: DS flint xlll's size 12, Iv tours size 12

myspace.com/jordan23f

Hey,

Here's a pic already posted in a dif. thread of somebody wearing a TB colorway:

2zrnimx.jpg

Here's a pic I took a few weeks ago before hoopin... (note: the release version has a lower cut)

Here's a pic i took a few months ago before hoopin:

IT IS[/center]

whaddaya think are the best looking and/or performing and 1's ever, and do u think that this new 07' line has anything special?

finally...the kid found the edges' in an in store retailer....

edge2.jpg

never would have guessed they would be in famous footwear...it was mad funny too, because i was telling the associate that i had been all over looking for these and homie was like:

Quote:
"yeah, these are store exclusives..."

i had to laugh at that...because, for all intensive purposes, in my area, it is kind of true...

i have to say these are some really great looking shoes, and this colorway is fly and i love how they feel. the only misgiving i think i might have is the material of the toe & heel overlays looks like it is going to crease like a mofo though, going to give them some run and see how they hold up...
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

I saw the grey/white/red in Academy today. I really like that colorway as well. I have to decide so that I'll actually by a pair. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Did FW have any other colors?

the associate told me they did have a blue/black/grey (or white) colorway months ago and i did actually ask if he knew if they might receive any other colorways (no good response), but they only had this colorway at the time.

pretty good deal too, 39.99...
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

Been through everypage here, And1 is bringing out some great stuff and having a designer commenting is fantastic.

Really good designs and tech applications.

Quote:
whaddaya think are the best looking and/or performing and 1's ever

Man...I have two that always stick out.

The all silver mesh Marbury 2's are NICE. That's the first shoe that really made me notice And1 and the flow of the design lines on those were great. I'd pay a lot for those in a 13-14.
(these in silver)

The other shoe I love is the Seafoam JWill PE 2Chi's. Just nuts.

IT IS[/center]

lol wow and1 isnt really being crappy about those holes in the asphalt....those are all pretty nice...might get one of those for ballin

[/b]inoy Pride

MYSPACE

Back
Top Bottom