AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

how much longer till the chosen1s go on sale, on eastbay =P and also when was it released? on eastbay

img_6261.jpg

img_6262.jpg

img_6259.jpg

img_6260.jpg

img_6263.jpg

img_6265.jpg

~ Dre ~

wow it got stikied, where did that come from...

here are a few highlights out of the q2-07 collection. the q2 collection isn't really an inline collection, it's more of "quickstrike" type of collection. as far as i know these shoes will only be offered to intl accounts.

players club elite, premium leather
2d9bt4i.jpg

player club elite, ostrich/cobra (i think) leather
2qmnb06.jpg

2vcjk0l.jpg

@ teamwhiteboy, please resend me your shipping details. whytewunder55, i'm still waiting for the red rising suns. i was going to send them out together but the red ones might not be here for another few weeks.
b

hey man, you talking about those mystiques? the black red ones? i can get them here but let me tell you, and1s are really really rape here, and not to mention the USD exchange rate sucks, plus international shipping such. I saw the Big bens 2chis on sale, don't know what sizes though. If anyone needs anything just email me at dingdongtummy@yahoo.com.

Whit eboy i think size 13 and 14 is almost impossilbe over here, but i'll check, gotta check the big bens for a nter.

^ Thanks a lot for the PM and for helpin out!

Unfortunately...I like to wear my stuff so I'll need a 13+.... :\
ohwell.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

Hate to make it harder for you teamWHIT EBOY, but if you have any Rafer Alston Pe's in a size 13... :wow:
eek.gif

How about these?
sorry about the poor quality, from my phone.
D WILK!!! (damien wilkins)
both 13.5

t-36088.jpg

t-29283.jpg

t-69948.jpg

t-25065.jpg

t-57974.jpg

These cats drink champagne and toast to death and pain
Like slaves on a ship talking about who got the flyest chain

Back
Top Bottom