And this is why people get shot by the police....

Man I'm legit shocked the cops didn't cop in this situation.

I live up the block from where this happened. Harthorne cops are usually on that d head nonsense.

What's funny is that had there been no video, and all we had to go off of was the word of the cops, people would've said things like, "why would an unarmed dude attack two armed policemen?" We need body cams ASAP.

If the cops shot him, imo I think it would be justified. You don't need a weapon on you "VISIBLY" to be perceived as a threat. If I'm a cop I'm not taking chances, this guy was lucky enough to run into cops that took that chance. I'm not getting into a fist fight with a perp, I MAY try a taser, if it doesn't work I'm unloading.

But yes, I am 100 percent for cameras on the police.

I agree with you.

I was talking about the people who automatically discount any official statement from police. Like had deadly force been used, and there was no footage, so all we could go off of was the word of the police, there would be people that automatically dismiss what the police said and they would ask questions like, "why would an unarmed guy attack two armed policemen." Like in this thread:

http://niketalk.com/t/614444/philly...-finally-had-a-weapon-he-stood-no-chance/0_20
But even with a video now they think its cool the guy got in a fight with them :lol:

If he would have got shot people would have still found some way to say they could have just shot him in the finger instead

Quoted all of you for truth! So much hypocrisy in across America it's sickening

Last edited:
All the protests going on and videos like this just hinders the progress....
Props to the cops though. And the guy filming is an ignorant dumb***

Last edited:
Hinders progress? These two cops had a very aggressive unarmed man resisting arrest and they figured out a way to arrest him instead of killing him. I know the racists wish that he died that day but he was not a lethal threat to the cops or to the general public. This shows how senseless the other murders were.

It also has nothing to do with how the murders are handled after the fact. There's no prosecutor handling cases like he's never handled a case before, there's no evidence being tampered with, there's no cops being clearly above the law. This is completely different.

You can shoot anyone, anywhere at anytime :lol: You don't anything but a gun.
Man dont give me that vague police talk. You know what I mean.
Ive asked this question to many cops. Why cant I justifiably shoot a cop that assaults me if I feel my life is threatened?
And they all gave me this BS politically correct answer that "cops are here to protect you" blah blah

I do know what you mean.... But I also know you know well why. :lol:

You're just playing advocate, as usual, trying to get a reaction. Do you HONESTLY don't know why you can't go around shooting Cops when they're attempting detain you?

Last edited:
I do know what you mean.... But I also know you know well why. :lol:

You're just playing advocate, as usual, trying to get a reaction. Do you HONESTLY don't know why you can't go around shooting Cops when they're attempting detain you?

Detain???

Detain???

Yea, continue with that police talk

Let the shoes be switched in these 2 cases. Cop has justifiable reason to shoot right?
But these people dont? Why cause a cops life if more important?

Last edited:
I tell you what buddy, next time you feel threatened by the Police. By all means, shoot them!

Your questions are repetitive and dull. If you hate Cops, that's fine, you're not hurting anyone's feelings.

Figured this thread was stupid just off the thread title which kept me from even entering for so long and it is.

Did get to see dude put them hands on those pigs though :lol: They deadass tried to jump him 2 on 1. Son stick and move and turn around evasive skills was too good though.

Real quick, just want to ask... Who would you guys call if your house was burglarized? Family member killed? Raped? Victim of hit and run? Medical emergency?

Just curious...

Real quick, just want to ask... Who would you guys call if your house was burglarized? Family member killed? Raped? Victim of hit and run? Medical emergency?

Just curious...

Deflection ...that's their job...having a power trip or using the badge to be a murderous racist piece of **** isn't their job

Just curious...

Deflection ...that's their job...having a power trip or using the badge to be a murderous racist piece of **** isn't their job

No deflection here brotha! Just trying to rationalize the double standard. But do me a favor and post up some videos of those breaking the law so we can generalize a group of people based on the actions of a small few... Again a small few and you know that's fact!

Just curious...

No deflection here brotha! Just trying to rationalize the double standard. But do me a favor and post up some videos of those breaking the law so we can generalize a group of people based on the actions of a small few... Again a small few and you know that's fact!

Literally thousands of cases of cops abusing their power but it's just a small few right? Being an apologist won't make you any less of a ...

Just curious...

It's his form of denial. He knows how things really are, but tries to lie to is because he can no longer lie to himself.

Deep inside, he knows what's what.

Lmao... What the **** are you talking about...you know me? Oh yea that's right...I say something you don't agree with and I'm the confused one? You know what tho, I do know how things really are! Your right! I don't blame white people for my problems nor do I call every white person a racist because they don't feel how I feel. I don't break the law and if I slip up, I accept responsibility for my own actions instead of throwing up the race card. I don't generalize an entire group of people because a select FEW act up. But hey... I'm just a brotha in denial

Last edited:

Just curious...

Literally thousands of cases of cops abusing their power but it's just a small few right? Being an apologist won't make you any less of a ...

And literally hundreds of thousands of police officer who do right by their community.

Oh and any less of a what?

So why are you crying about two getting killed? I can name 4 african Americans that were killed by cops unjustly this year

Where was your *** at when the white couple killed two officers in Las Vegas? Exactly

Hope you enjoy them butter biscuits

Rest in peace to them officers but it's unfortunate they would still be alive if it wasn't for their fellow officers

Just curious...

It's his form of denial. He knows how things really are, but tries to lie to is because he can no longer lie to himself.

Deep inside, he knows what's what.

Lmao... What the duck are you talking about...you know me? Oh yea that's right...I say something you don't agree with and I'm the confused one? You know what tho, I do know how things really are! Your right! I don't blame white people for my problems nor do I call every white person a racist because they don't feel how I feel. I don't break the law and if I slip up, I accept responsibility for my own actions instead of throwing up the race card. I don't generalize an entire group of people because a select FEW act up. But hey... I'm just a brotha in denial

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the racist you're responding to, fam.

If you don't blame the white man, and finally take responsibly (as a man should, and stop being a lowlife loser), as you portray that you do, then I have nothing but respect for you.

As far as the other "losers", they probably will stay in the same position they are throughout their entire lives.

respect!

If being being fed up with systematic white supremacy makes me a racist then so be it. I refuse to be a ***** to a group of people because they believe ima lesser man than them. You calling me names don't hurt my feelings. Ain't never looked down to the ground in the presence of no man....especially one that don't like me for my color

Back
Top Bottom