And this is why people get shot by the police....

roll.gif
 In a fried chicken spot though.
But in all seriousness, THIS IS why people get shot by the police, cops can't throw hands, they need to get in the gym.
Cops shouldn't have to. They have the right to self defense with a weapon, just like a citizen legally carrying a gun. Because what if they're by themselves, or meet someone who towers over them, or meet someone who is just a better fighter? Should the perp just be allowed to beat them to death? People who aren't violent, and aren't irrational criminals don't attack police. 

No ****...minorities are profit for the system...this **** will never end
It will end when people stop makin it easy for the cops to come **** with you in the first place.

If people in highly patrolled areas dont want cops to **** with them there are SEVERAL things that can be done.

No ****...minorities are profit for the system...this **** will never end
It will end when people stop makin it easy for the cops to come **** with you in the first place.

If people in highly patrolled areas dont want cops to **** with them there are SEVERAL things that can be done.

Eric Garner and Mike Brown gave them a reason?

Last edited:
They didnt give them a reason to KILL them but YES they gave the police a reason to **** with them.
Stop actin like you dont know what happened.

Mike Brown was stopped because he was walkin down the middle of the street blocking traffic.
Eric Garner was approched for sellin loose cigarettes which he had been warned previously by the cops not to do.

One might argue that had they not made it EASY for the cops to **** with them in the first place they might still be alive.
Again, Im not saying that the actions above warranted their executions. Im just saying be proactive in keeping the cops the **** away from you.

For example:
-Dont sell drugs. Its a trap designed to put you in the system.
-Wear your seatbelt. Its the number one excuse they use to pull you over.
-Definitely dont ride around smokin weed(while not wearing your seatbelt) or in general period. Once they smell it they have probable cause.
-Stop bangin. Its pointless and will only land you on the gang unit's radar.
-If you're susceptible to stop and frisk, dont walk around with weed in your pockets.
-Know your rights. When they do stop and frisk you let them know you dont consent to ANY searches. This phrase should stop them from going INTO you pockets illegally. And if they do get their badge number and report it.
-Do whatever the cops asks you to do. resisting is the number one excuse they use for killing people.
-If with a friend have him record the interaction for your safety. Know the laws regarding this. As long as they are not interfering with the investigation an officer has no right to tell anyone to stop recording in a public place.
-If its possible, move away from highly patrolled areas. Cause even though you make changes to yourself, change wont happen until EVERYONE unites and do these things.
-Dont leave weed laying around in your house in plain sight. Someone tried to break into my crib like 2 weeks ago while i was at work.My girl called the police. They came in my crib and cleared each room but saw a small amount of weed and a grinder. ended up charging me with it.I was mad cause I was the victim but it was MY fault. I shouldve put it up.

-When you get pulled over put your hands on the steering wheel. It puts cops at ease cause they can see your hands and significantly reduces the chance that a scary *** cop will get spooked and shoot you out of fear.

The list goes on and on and on.
Yeah it sucks that everytime we look up the cops are there tryin to harrass us but the harrasment drops alot lower when you are not makin it EASY for them to harrass you.

Last edited:
Actually would love to hear it because I already know it'll be filled with stereotypes and ignorance for why it was justified
Not really. EG selling cigarettes or w/e, and MB jaywalking. 

I'm not saying they deserved to die, just answering your questions of whether or not they gave the police reason to **** with them. 

The answer is a simple yes. 

Last edited:
Actually would love to hear it because I already know it'll be filled with stereotypes and ignorance for why it was justified

I'm not saying they deserved to die, just answering your questions of whether or not they gave the police reason to **** with them. 

So selling cigs and jaywalking gives cops the right to kill you?

this went beyond "******* with someone"

Last edited:

do you even read the posts you quote? 
laugh.gif

do you even read the posts you quote? :lol:

Doesn't matter when he said they gave the cops a reason. That voids that ******** "I'm not saying they deserved to die"

That's just some ******** tatic to not get called the sws he is

Last edited:

this went beyond "******* with someone"
Like I said before I hope you're happy in your blissful ignorance

Point out what's ignorant inmy post instead of making childish claims. Yall can only resort to name calling [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

do you even read the posts you quote? :lol:

Obviously yes, but I knew I had to throw in that disclaimer or he'd claim I was saying that they deserved to die. It's that simple. 
there's really no point reasoning with people like him unless you have a lot of time on your hands

some people are just stuck in their mindset

I can't reason with folks caping cops that killed two men who had no right to be killed. Sorry I can't be insensitive and prejudice like you all

Last edited:
True. Im done.
Its easierfor people to accept their ignorance than to change or even consider what someone else is saying.
Because to do that they would have to be open to the fact that the B******T that they spew on a regular basis is actually BS

I can't reason with folks caping cops that killed two men who had no right to be killed. Sorry I can't be insensitive and prejudice like you all
Actually we are offering solutions.
All you're doing is cryin about it, and spewing racist BS

do you even read the posts you quote? 
laugh.gif

Obviously yes, but I knew I had to throw in that disclaimer or he'd claim I was saying that they deserved to die. It's that simple. 
there's really no point reasoning with people like him unless you have a lot of time on your hands

some people are just stuck in their mindset
its a really simple concept to understand

1. none of these people deserved to die, it is unfortunate that they did and its wrong that the cops involved didnt get any kind of punishment

2. its a shame and not right that blacks get killed by police at a way higher rate than other races when facing identical situations when dealing with cops

3. the easiest way to not provoke a cop is to follow the laws and regulations and if they do talk to you, be respectful and understand your rights.

no one deserves to die over any of this cop BS, but sadly cops are very trigger happy and not giving them any reason to think you're a threat is the best way to avoid getting shot by a police officer.

i mean this is just stuff ive been told growing up. be respectful to police, no sudden movements, trying to run increases the likely hood of getting shot or jail time. 

Not capable of understanding simple sentences so you resort to deflection. Never fails :smokin

It's like lookin down into the bucket while the crabs pull each other back in...too easy. Hold this L

View media item 1315989

Last edited:
Sorry, they didn't provoke a cop to give them a reason to kill them.

You provoke a cop to get ya *** killed by let's sayyyyyy REACHING for a weapon, trying to fight them, or acting erratically

Not ******* jaywalking and asking them "what did I do wrong"

I asked simple questions and all I got in response was a typical white supremacist reply and a corny photoshop

Last edited:
I'll check this thread out later today cause at least your other sws trolls are a tad bit better with it

This is like the remedial version

Back
Top Bottom