and we're done

What is that proph?

Dolan gonna Dolan. Working at MSG probably sucks. Bernard king was forced to delete the following tweets.

“If Carmelo’s shoulder is hurting that bad — work the paint — drive and dish — become a facilitator — it’s a TEAM game,”

“I was always taught — Take High Percentage shots — don’t force it — don’t be a one man show — don’t over dribble — ball movement.”

“The Knicks MUST move the ball more and take the open shots — must stop heaving up bad shots because the shot clock is running out.”

Deleting the critique of Carmelo Anthony from his Twitter account, and totally shutting @30BernardKing down, was a brilliant career move by Mr. King.
Even if he was probably encouraged to do it.
It further endeared him to James (Guitar Jimmy) Dolan, which guarantees King more face time on the Madison Square Garden Network. He can also count on getting other paid assignments that come the way of former Knick greats.

On the other hand, King leaves the impression he let Dolan and Co. dictate to him. And he is left with the following problem: Why would anyone watching trust anything he has to say?
He must not care. It doesn’t matter to King that his story about an “associate” posting the Melo analysis is, at best, hard to believe and at worst a flat-out fib. Why would a man of King’s stature be so irresponsible, so careless, that he would actually let another person express his thoughts as if they were his?
Probably because he didn’t.

And if King was so adamant these were not his tweets, that a “friend” and “co-worker” had taken over his account posing as King, why was it a “Knicks official” who initially went to the media to spin King’s version of the story?

RELATED: MELO NOT WORRIED ABOUT J.R., RIHANNA RELATIONSHIP

King should have been out there himself before anyone else, screaming bloody murder that he had been done wrong. Instead, the newly minted Hall of Famer waited a day before he surfaced and stuck to the “official” script in an interview with Newsday, owned by Dolan, Melo’s No. 1 fan and benefactor.
If King didn’t assign blame to the alleged “associate,” and portray himself as someone who never accentuates the negative, would he even have appeared on MSG’s Game 2 postgame show Tuesday night?

Not only would King not have been allowed in the studio, he probably would have been told not to show up at the Garden. With Patrick Ewing in the arena, it would have been easy to move the Big Fella into the studio, where he has also appeared during the playoffs.
Once King copped to the party line, once everything was cool, his gig as a part-time studio analyst was safe. With the expanded postgame show, there was ample time to explain why King, the analyst, had become part of the Game 2 story line.
Instead, they attempted to turn it all into a joke. Al (Wiggie) Trautwig reminded viewers they could follow him, Alan Hahn and Wally Szczerbiak on Twitter.
“And we’ve gotten you (King) a fax machine,” Trautwig said, laughing.
“I’m on fax,” King said. “So if you want to contact me, send me a fax.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...et-redemption-article-1.1340110#ixzz2Su9skdXV

so Amare is back?

Have no issue's, he should only be on the floor when Melo rests so we don't lose any scoring.

The only CGI I ever truly love is when they do space. Or lasers. So I'm kinda worried.

Puppets/make up> CGI

Amar'e's work ethic is one thing that should NEVER be questioned. Really love that dude's drive. I'd love to see him get back to his old self and one day retire a Knick. Praying his knees hold up.

i remember saying the same **** about Ewing once upon a time :lol:

[h3] [/h3]
[h3]Hibbert Believes He's NBA's Best Defensive Center[/h3]
May 10, 2013 11:27 AM EDT

Hibbert_Roy_ind_120630.jpg

Roy Hibbert believes he’s the best defensive center in the NBA.

“Yes,” Hibbert said, when posed the question of whether he ranks atop the league’s big men in that category.

Hibbert sits second among qualified centers in block percentage, which doesn’t reveal the number of shots a properly positioned defender alters altogether.

“He's the best in the league at earning no-calls at the rim,” Frank Vogel said earlier in the Pacers’ series against the New York Knicks. “That's where he's grown the most over the last four years. We know the way to beat the Knicks is to make plays without fouling them. You have to make plays on the ball without fouling. That's the goal.”

Hibbert honed that skill in summer workouts with Vogel after his first couple of seasons in the NBA.

“Those types of concepts were things I worked with Roy on,” Vogel said. “Put the back of your hands on the front of the rim. Don't go outside the paint to give help. If you're in the charge circle and not on the ground, you can earn a no-call.”

Via Mark Montieth/NBA.com
These no calls got son feeling himself alot

Amar'e's work ethic is one thing that should NEVER be questioned. Really love that dude's drive. I'd love to see him get back to his old self and one day retire a Knick. Praying his knees hold up.

i remember saying the same **** about Ewing once upon a time :lol:
Damb.|I

i feel like between melo, shump, jr and amare, somebody is gonna get him good at least once this series 
Hibbert probably has a higher very than Melo.:lol:

Last edited:
FG % drops dramatically in the restricted area when teams go against him compared to other teams/bigs. He's Roy Hibbert.....it's not like the dude is getting special treatment. He's just good at a specialized skill. He used to foul like crazy.

He's not versatile at all though - that's where he's wrong about being 'best'- so you need to make him guard pick and rolls and try to get him moving laterally.

Rihanna....nope. :lol:

That's a crazy *****.

People forget that she clawed dude's face up too, but only one of em went to their people and got pictures took. They deserved each other.

But it's JR. He can do bad all by himself. I doubt that chick would change ****.

[h3] [/h3]

These no calls got son feeling himself alot

Very slick from Frank by saying "hes the best in the league at getting no calls at the rim".

Trying to keep building up his reputation because once he becomes known for that the refs will let him get by even more just solely on rep.

I feel like I've never seen woody lobby refs or play Phil Jackson. Maybe cuz our team is so unstable when it comes to refs, but I'd like to see hi do it more. HIM not the PLAYERS

Back
Top Bottom