and we're done

Not to get ahead of myself or anything but I can't help but have more than enough confidence that we can beat the Heat watching the Bulls hang in there when they only playing 7 guys.

Not to get ahead of myself or anything but I can't help but have more than enough confidence that we can beat the Heat watching the Bulls hang in there when they only playing 7 guys.
only if we play physical, and more ball movement. sometimes knicks like to slack off, and the heat will def. capitalize on that

Except the Bulls consistently play hard every game... the Knicks do not.

If the Knicks are on their game, I'm confident that Knicks-Heat would be a competitive series. If the Knicks get knocked down by the Heat, by some bad foul calls, etc., and they can't regroup.. then it'll be brutal.

I keep thinking back to Jalen Rose. During the Heat streak, the NBA Countdown crew were talking about, what super team they'd put together that could beat the Heat.

Instead of making an allstar team of CP3 and Dwight like the rest of em, Jalen just put Melo on the Bulls.....Alonzo gif

Last edited:
blah, big deal

not like he got suspended

I know about the anti-flopping rules and all, but I've seen some shady things go down this playoff season, and no one's being held accountable for their actions. Am I wrong to think that JR is under the microscope? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom