Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"that wasnt a fight"  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

have you ever been in a fight? Im guessing never.  theres no Mills Lane there to say "Lets get it on"

what happened to finnegan is what happens to chumperday...s most the time, they dont take heed to warnings and they keep pushing the limits til they get their face touched up.

the first warning that theres a fight is when a blow is thrown,  one problem is, dumb !%@ finnegan was the one who threw the first blow,
laugh.gif
  he just didnt think Johnson would take it there. another problem, he was counting on the fact that Dre was as big a chump as him

he guessed wrong and got served. No Marques Houston.

Finny did to AJ what he does to every receiver... he plays rough til the whistle...he tries to get under the skin of the receivers...

AJ took the bait...and he's the only one that should've gotten ejected yesterday.... Cortland did was he is coached to do... stop and try to avoid penalty/fines/suspensions...  If you watch the play before you'll see that Finny stopsas soon as the whistle blows but AJ wants to keep going.

Is Andre Gurode a chump for getting Haynesworth so angry that he would stomp on his head??? clearly, by most of you guys logic that would be the case.

Your team took the L, your player took the L, now take your L for even trying to back up a chump that would have gotten laid out if the refs let it go on.

Obviously AJ would beat the hell out of Finny in a fight... that's not the point i'm trying to make. 

Dude, get the @$%% outta here. seriously.

Like I said before you titan fans are idiots if you think this was some master plan to get under his skin. dude got his %#% whupped. leave it at that

@%@*%% idiots. andre gurode. lol like that has any similarities to this.

You strike someone above the shoulders with your hands and you get whupped thats your fault for not defending yourself or not knowing how to defend yourself.

i repeat, get the @$%% outta here.

30t6p3b.gif

so you're saying finnegan should've expected punches to be thrown? it's a damn football game.
  and because its a football game, you think your just going to hit people in the face whenever  you want without any reprecussions?

you wanna blame someone, blame the refs for letting it go this long, cus this was not the 1st time Finnegan has done this.

its just the first time a man stood his ground and wouldnt let it continue to happen

Dude, get the %!#% outta here. seriously.

Like I said before you titan fans are idiots if you think this was some master plan to get under his skin. dude got his %@# whupped. leave it at that

%#!@*+ idiots. andre gurode. lol like that has any similarities to this.

You strike someone above the shoulders with your hands and you get whupped thats your fault for not defending yourself or not knowing how to defend yourself.

i repeat, get the %!#% outta here.

30t6p3b.gif
It wasn't a master plan...it's the way finny plays against EVERY RECEIVER IN THE NFL..... AJ is the only one who couldn't handle it and lost his cool.

AJ hit him on the back of his head...and soon as he got up backed away... any why are we praising Andre for this???

if this was just trash talk from Finnegan, and Dre stole on him, I could see your stance, but this man put hands on Andre 1st and got dealt with.

Period, end of story.

if this was just trash talk from Finnegan, and Dre stole on him, I could see your stance, but this man put hands on Andre 1st and got dealt with.

Period, end of story.

Dude, get the %!#% outta here. seriously.

Like I said before you titan fans are idiots if you think this was some master plan to get under his skin. dude got his %@# whupped. leave it at that

%#!@*+ idiots. andre gurode. lol like that has any similarities to this.

i repeat, get the %!#% outta here.

30t6p3b.gif
It wasn't a master plan...it's the way finny plays against EVERY RECEIVER IN THE NFL..... AJ is the only one who couldn't handle it and lost his cool.

AJ hit him on the back of his head...and soon as he got up backed away... any why are we praising Andre for this???

Period, end of story.

maybe it did call for retaliation...but AJ's retaliation was over the top... you just don't see that in the NFL

Period, end of story.

maybe it did call for retaliation...but AJ's retaliation was over the top... you just don't see that in the NFL

laugh.gif
at this Finnegan apologist.

Is Andre Gurode a chump for getting Haynesworth so angry that he would stomp on his head??? clearly, by most of you guys logic that would be the case.
Dude thats the best comparison you could come up with?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cortland knows what hes getting into every single time, the fact that he is counting on players not wanting to catch a fine or bounced from the game is all that keeps him doing it... He pushed the envelope with AJ and he knew exactly what was going on soon as he got his helmet tossed. Like GUNNA said, Big John McCarthy isn't gonna be in there asking AJ and Cort to touch gloves before they scrap, it went down and Cortland got handled accordingly.

laugh.gif
at this Finnegan apologist.

Dude thats the best comparison you could come up with?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cortland knows what hes getting into every single time, the fact that he is counting on players not wanting to catch a fine or bounced from the game is all that keeps him doing it... He pushed the envelope with AJ and he knew exactly what was going on soon as he got his helmet tossed. Like GUNNA said, Big John McCarthy isn't gonna be in there asking AJ and Cort to touch gloves before they scrap, it went down and Cortland got handled accordingly.

Im hearing that Finnegan also dove on Johnson earlier in the game after the whistle when Johnson had already been tackled. Any truth to this? Didn't see the game.

Im hearing that Finnegan also dove on Johnson earlier in the game after the whistle when Johnson had already been tackled. Any truth to this? Didn't see the game.

Your team took the L, your player took the L, now take your L for even trying to back up a chump that would have gotten laid out if the refs let it go on.

Period, end of story.

100% Truth on both statements.

Period, end of story.

100% Truth on both statements.

wonda how dre will gt fined? also epic fail on cortland calln dre out & gtn knocked haha

wonda how dre will gt fined? also epic fail on cortland calln dre out & gtn knocked haha

Some people are always throwing up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
's when dude is out there getting under peoples skin talking about how he plays "hard, physical ball until the whistle" and think its funny that he ends a couple plays a game with his facemask getting grabbed because he pissed someone off. 

Now all the sudden "THEY'RE PLAYING FOOOOTTTBBAALLLL, THEY SHOULDNT BE PUNCHING!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people are always throwing up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
's when dude is out there getting under peoples skin talking about how he plays "hard, physical ball until the whistle" and think its funny that he ends a couple plays a game with his facemask getting grabbed because he pissed someone off. 

Now all the sudden "THEY'RE PLAYING FOOOOTTTBBAALLLL, THEY SHOULDNT BE PUNCHING!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"that wasnt a fight"  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

have you ever been in a fight? Im guessing never.  theres no Mills Lane there to say "Lets get it on"

what happened to finnegan is what happens to chumperday...s most the time, they dont take heed to warnings and they keep pushing the limits til they get their face touched up.

the first warning that theres a fight is when a blow is thrown,  one problem is, dumb !%@ finnegan was the one who threw the first blow,
laugh.gif
  he just didnt think Johnson would take it there. another problem, he was counting on the fact that Dre was as big a chump as him

he guessed wrong and got served. No Marques Houston.

Finny did to AJ what he does to every receiver... he plays rough til the whistle...he tries to get under the skin of the receivers...

AJ took the bait...and he's the only one that should've gotten ejected yesterday.... Cortland did was he is coached to do... stop and try to avoid penalty/fines/suspensions...  If you watch the play before you'll see that Finny stopsas soon as the whistle blows but AJ wants to keep going.

Obviously AJ would beat the hell out of Finny in a fight... that's not the point i'm trying to make. 

Have you seen how a dude acts after he gets his %%% whupped? They didn't want to deal with his blackeye PMS.

Back
Top Bottom