Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

HOUSTON - FOX 26 Sports has learned Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson will be fined for his actions Sunday involving Tennessee Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan, but Johnson will not be suspended.

It is not known what further punishment will be handed down to Finnegan.

Huge news for the Texans because that means their All-Pro receiver will be able to play when Houston takes on the Eagles Thursday night in Philadelphia.
pimp.gif
 Winner by TKO

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

HOUSTON - FOX 26 Sports has learned Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson will be fined for his actions Sunday involving Tennessee Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan, but Johnson will not be suspended.

It is not known what further punishment will be handed down to Finnegan.

Huge news for the Texans because that means their All-Pro receiver will be able to play when Houston takes on the Eagles Thursday night in Philadelphia.
pimp.gif
 Winner by TKO

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Well you guys seem to think Finny is a chump and a dirty player, but can you name a single act that Finnegan has committed over the past several years that is dirtier or more dangerous than popping someone closed fisted 3 times while he's on the ground helmet-less?
Was I seein things of did Finny rip Dre's helmet off and THROW IT and then throw the first punch?  Was I seein things? 

So then Dre followed his lead, and did some work on that speed bag head of his.  Sound about right?  You call that "dirty"? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Somewhere Andre Rison is wishin he did this well to Prime back in the day. 

Finny got his hands in AJ's face... AJ ripped Finny's helmet off... Finny then rips AJ's helmet off, falls to the ground due to hs own momentum.... then AJ hits him on the back of the head while he's down.

Well you guys seem to think Finny is a chump and a dirty player, but can you name a single act that Finnegan has committed over the past several years that is dirtier or more dangerous than popping someone closed fisted 3 times while he's on the ground helmet-less?
Was I seein things of did Finny rip Dre's helmet off and THROW IT and then throw the first punch?  Was I seein things? 

So then Dre followed his lead, and did some work on that speed bag head of his.  Sound about right?  You call that "dirty"? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finny got his hands in AJ's face... AJ ripped Finny's helmet off... Finny then rips AJ's helmet off, falls to the ground due to hs own momentum.... then AJ hits him on the back of the head while he's down.

laugh.gif
My dude you watch that man every week and don't think he's a punk? Get the *%@# outta here.

laugh.gif
My dude you watch that man every week and don't think he's a punk? Get the *%@# outta here.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word? 

Finny never threw a punch eh? 

Interesting as I went to the vid just a second ago, and I was wrong, Finny threw the punch, THEN ripped AJ's helmet off.  I wanted to make sure I was speakin correctly after my post. 

But yeah, he "tripped" and fell. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word? 

Interesting as I went to the vid just a second ago, and I was wrong, Finny threw the punch, THEN ripped AJ's helmet off.  I wanted to make sure I was speakin correctly after my post. 

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

I think they both should be suspended....  I think AJ should be suspended just on what he did yesterday... and Finny because of his history leading up to this.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

I think they both should be suspended....  I think AJ should be suspended just on what he did yesterday... and Finny because of his history leading up to this.

this thread has really opened my eyes to how biased fans can be ... i apologize for many of the remarks i've made in the past ... i still think dez is a top 5 receiver though ...

Very first post, the vid is there, Finny throws first punch at the 5 second mark. 

Finny doesn't "fall" down, AJ throws him down by the shoulder pad.  And then lines up 3 Mike Tyson punchout type tosses. 
pimp.gif

Very first post, the vid is there, Finny throws first punch at the 5 second mark. 

Finny doesn't "fall" down, AJ throws him down by the shoulder pad.  And then lines up 3 Mike Tyson punchout type tosses. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word? 

eyes.gif

CP's just being nice
we all know he tried to open hand slap dre's helmet
laugh.gif

this thread has really opened my eyes to how biased fans can be ... i apologize for many of the remarks i've made in the past ... i still think dez is a top 5 receiver though ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word? 

eyes.gif

CP's just being nice
we all know he tried to open hand slap dre's helmet
laugh.gif

Okay...you guys are right, I just looked andFinny did throw a punch to his helmet first(which is completely ******ed btw).... but AJ didn't throw him to the ground... You can clearly see that He falls to the ground while ripping AJ's helmet off... AJ didn't push him at all.

Okay...you guys are right, I just looked andFinny did throw a punch to his helmet first(which is completely ******ed btw).... but AJ didn't throw him to the ground... You can clearly see that He falls to the ground while ripping AJ's helmet off... AJ didn't push him at all.

Back
Top Bottom