Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

"Falls to the ground due to his own momentum"

Seriously...?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Okay...you guys are right, I just looked andFinny did throw a punch to his helmet first(which is completely ******ed btw).... but AJ didn't throw him to the ground... You can clearly see that He falls to the ground while ripping AJ's helmet off... AJ didn't push him at all.
Wait, what? 
laugh.gif

What was goin on at the 8 second mark there? 
nerd.gif

Looks to me like Dre got a shoulder pad in one hand, and a right hook comin with the other hand.  I paused that @#$% ten times to see it properly. 
laugh.gif

Okay...you guys are right, I just looked andFinny did throw a punch to his helmet first(which is completely ******ed btw).... but AJ didn't throw him to the ground... You can clearly see that He falls to the ground while ripping AJ's helmet off... AJ didn't push him at all.
Wait, what? 
laugh.gif

What was goin on at the 8 second mark there? 
nerd.gif

Looks to me like Dre got a shoulder pad in one hand, and a right hook comin with the other hand.  I paused that @#$% ten times to see it properly. 
laugh.gif

Dre should have gotten a game, even though I respect what he did.

It sets a bad precedence. The next player that gets hit with a cheap shot now has free will to punch the player that hit him? Is the punishment for chop block, now going to be an automatic beatdown? It's a slippery slope.

It's like elementary school (at least where I came from), if you stomped a dude that was messing with you, you still got supsended (but it was understood that you did what you had to do). The suspension was more of a deterrent for you not to think it was cool to fight.

Dre should have gotten a game, even though I respect what he did.

It sets a bad precedence. The next player that gets hit with a cheap shot now has free will to punch the player that hit him? Is the punishment for chop block, now going to be an automatic beatdown? It's a slippery slope.

It's like elementary school (at least where I came from), if you stomped a dude that was messing with you, you still got supsended (but it was understood that you did what you had to do). The suspension was more of a deterrent for you not to think it was cool to fight.

I dont think it was as much of an +$@ whooping as some people think, but coming to Cortlands defense in this case is simply wrong.

I dont think it was as much of an +$@ whooping as some people think, but coming to Cortlands defense in this case is simply wrong.

Now that i look at it AJ was trying to hit him while he was still up, so i'll give him credit for that.... but he fell and AJ went through with the swing anyways

Now that i look at it AJ was trying to hit him while he was still up, so i'll give him credit for that.... but he fell and AJ went through with the swing anyways

^ But that's only because they broke it up. It would have been real ugly had the fight continued. Finny was already getting rocked and was outsized, he wasn't going to come back from that.

^ But that's only because they broke it up. It would have been real ugly had the fight continued. Finny was already getting rocked and was outsized, he wasn't going to come back from that.

Just shut your @*@ up already...
laugh.gif

Just shut your @*@ up already...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
My dude you watch that man every week and don't think he's a punk? Get the *%@# outta here.
Cortland Finnegan is the Matt Harpering of the NFL. Annoying as !@@*, always trying to start !@@*..... except he is some sort of halfsie that finally got his !@@* handed back to him. And then ##@#!@+ fans can't take it and try to protect him. Damn mormons
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
My dude you watch that man every week and don't think he's a punk? Get the *%@# outta here.
Cortland Finnegan is the Matt Harpering of the NFL. Annoying as !@@*, always trying to start !@@*..... except he is some sort of halfsie that finally got his !@@* handed back to him. And then ##@#!@+ fans can't take it and try to protect him. Damn mormons
30t6p3b.gif

I am a huge Andre Johnson fan, so I am glad there is no suspension.......but how in the hell can the NFL justify not suspending a guy who punches another player twice, but threatens to suspend players for illegal hits?
laugh.gif

I am a huge Andre Johnson fan, so I am glad there is no suspension.......but how in the hell can the NFL justify not suspending a guy who punches another player twice, but threatens to suspend players for illegal hits?
laugh.gif

Titan fans are making the situation more complicated than it is. Finn talks smack, AJ got tired of the yappin and treated him. Period. Your player got handled, get over it, it's not your dad or your brother so stop trying to defend him.

Titan fans are making the situation more complicated than it is. Finn talks smack, AJ got tired of the yappin and treated him. Period. Your player got handled, get over it, it's not your dad or your brother so stop trying to defend him.

There is no way on earth you have ever been in any type of physical altercation with somebody.
laugh.gif

There is no way on earth you have ever been in any type of physical altercation with somebody.
laugh.gif

Will a reporter please ask Randy Moss about his thoughts on what happened and what was going through his head when it took place

Will a reporter please ask Randy Moss about his thoughts on what happened and what was going through his head when it took place

Back
Top Bottom