Andrew Tate. DONE.

Oof. Some of these cats a decade older than Tate.

what really is the relevance of age tho? especially considering folk have different experiences, is there an age threshold for whom someone can glean insight(s) from provided the person in question has some knowledge…sometimes even perspectives from a place of naïveté can be thoughtful in a way

Sorry, but if someone is 30 plus relying on Andrew Tate for life and dating advice, I'm gonna look at them funny

😮‍💨 relying is wild but i hear you 😂…given the zeitgeist today there is a lot of noise on what makes/is viewed as conventionally and/or generally attractive man and with the mantras ‘just be yourself’ & waiting for ‘the right one’ to ‘come to you’ then the guys who are completely ok basically subjugating themselves by giving/placing crazy attention onto women, it’s a lot of guys lost chasing 🍑. the data from dating apps kinda cements this, so dudes are still trying to figure out this dating thing now that the arena is online (not exclusively but increasingly so) , it’s really not an age where you stop learning

tate comes along with fairly conventional/traditional prescriptions packaged in a brash, confrontational, & entertaining presentation without the normal apologetics; i think most of the appeal is entertainment tho. to the extent i see people concerned about his influence it’s about young kids but to me that speaks to a separate issue…

Last edited:
Either way, even in the event that Tate happens to make a decent point, everything the Tate brothers say is just geared towards reeling in incels and insecure lonely men. The next step is to scam that target group with their rather expensive course grift, which is just a Discord server with very little content or involvement from the Tates.

Oh you thought you’d be getting a course from the Tates? Nope, better get used to ****ty videos from random nobodies.
The ‘courses’ are short video presentations ,with dog**** video and sometimes microphone quality, by random people with no teaching credentials or anything of that sort.

Andrew does appear in some videos of course but those are very few and often are just cookie-cutter advice seasoned with a load of misogyny, or just off-topic self-boasting.

Even putting aside the criminal investigation/charges, this ‘advice’ was always first and foremost a scam operation targeted at losers.

If you’ve ever wondered why there’s so many Tate-focused social media accounts all spreading Tate clips everywhere, one of the ‘courses’ is an affiliate marketing scheme.
They must create Tate accounts and spread x amount of Tate clips per a certain time period.
This may result in very very small earnings but the obvious point is so Tate has a whole army of human bots constantly marketing and luring in more people to the scam.

Also, according to the ‘courses’, you are “cash rich” if you have 5k in your bank account. Congrats guys, I think most of us are cash rich.

Either way, even in the event that Tate happens to make a decent point, everything the Tate brothers say is just geared towards reeling in incels and insecure lonely men. The next step is to scam that target group with their rather expensive course grift, which is just a Discord server with very little content or involvement from the Tates.

Even putting aside the criminal investigation/charges, this ‘advice’ was always first and foremost a scam operation targeted at losers.

i think it’s a fair criticism to consider the tates grifters, but i hardly think their ‘message’ such that it actually is coherent, is solely cast at the incels/insecure/lonely of the male contingent because if it were just those dudes, tate wouldn’t have ever gotten the traction he did and the whole thing would have been dismissed…

i hardly think most take the matrix framing seriously but i think the analogy is fitting in some respects…i see tate along with the kevin samuels phenomena as less about ‘advice’ (altho if you talk to women who are on the dating apps there are apparently enough men outchea that need it 😂) and moreso about these missing male archetypes providing analysis by being both genuinely entertaining while espousing a decidedly provocateur male perspective. it’s interesting, not to indulge in whataboutism, that a female iteration of the incel thing is what tate & samuels got a lot of pushback on when they speak on women, which is just the mismatch of expectations but pointing this out for women is misogyny

these types pitching certain access, courses, and/or consultation doesn’t really invalidate most of what they were critiqued for (if & before anyone was even aware of grift or ulterior profit motive) what they say about how men & women operate or them looking out at the dating/mating landscape and calling it how they see it…it could definitely be in the service of attracting clientele but one thing need not be exclusive to the other

I said some :lol:

keep listening to them dummies. The more and more I understand why men or so soft and sissified this day in age. Look at the dudes they look up to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, YouTube videos, IG Reels, etc IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU GET WOMEN. Dudes need to go outside and stop being scary.

Again, the internet has over complicated something as basic as knowing how to hold a conversation or court women. It’s really that simple.

Either it’s in you, or it’s not.

I can buy all the Jordan’s I want, I’ll never be as nice as Mike. I can wear Kyrie’s and watch all his dribbling highlights, again, I’ll never be nice as him. But that’s OKAY. Dudes really waste their time looking at relationship gurus online, while there’s literally women outside, shopping, at the grocery store, gas station, lounge, etc. waiting to be chose, but dudes would rather sit on their phones and listen to these squares? It’s laughable

We’re really living in the times of Jim Jones’s and the Peoples Temple type of lunacy :lol: :lol:

keep listening to them dummies. The more and more I understand why men or so soft and sissified this day in age. Look at the dudes they look up to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, YouTube videos, IG Reels, etc IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU GET WOMEN. Dudes need to go outside and stop being scary.

Again, the internet has over complicated something as basic as knowing how to hold a conversation or court women. It’s really that simple.

Either it’s in you, or it’s not.

I can buy all the Jordan’s I want, I’ll never be as nice as Mike. I can wear Kyrie’s and watch all his dribbling highlights, again, I’ll never be nice as him. But that’s OKAY. Dudes really waste their time looking at relationship gurus online, while there’s literally women outside, shopping, at the grocery store, gas station, lounge, etc. waiting to be chose, but dudes would rather sit on their phones and listen to these squares? It’s laughable

We’re really living in the times of Jim Jones’s and the Peoples Temple type of lunacy :lol: :lol:

i think when referencing this phenomenon it’s not that they necessarily ‘look up’ to them, or at least i don’t think it’s because they believe all contents of their speech. for however corny & tin foil hat these guys can come across they do (seemingly anyways) have what a lot of guys aspire to have, they come across as masculine, speak authoritatively, and most notably are very entertaining at times (that kids have turned “what color is your bugatti?” into a catchphrase/meme is hilarious 😂)…i think it’s really that simple, they’re entertaining, look the part, & from time to time they touch on some truth that confirms what some men experience

i hear so many people, young dudes especially, today talk about self improvement & ‘working on themselves’ in a way that seems counterproductive…don’t think it’s a coincidence that the topics of intersexual dynamics & relationship popped off during the pandemic, when everyone was pretty much forced to be inside & supercharged what was already becoming the way a lot of people were already getting together. i think it’s a false dichotomy to say that because of the growth of online ‘communication’ guys aren’t ‘outside’ interacting with women, but the existence of dating apps/social media just changes the calculus for both genders.

men & women alike are trying to maximize the chances for success in outcomes they want, but for whatever reason(s) the idea of, specifically, men seeking out advice/solutions with women is seen as weird, they should just be able figure out/know how to be attractive already. despite the fact that most men are not inherently attractive to most women, today masculinity/men is/are ‘toxic,’ and prevailing wisdom seems to be this egalitarian ethos that men & women are interchangeable, want the same things, and there aren’t any gender roles that are to be expected…the path to understanding how or what is actually attractive as a man to women (or more pointedly, even a woman) is not as straightforward as it used to be. these guys come along with an easy, simple, traditional formula as prescriptions, that apply beyond getting women; be traditionally masculine, become something, don’t be fat, be ambitious, make money, be interesting. even if everything else they say around those things is nonsense i think young men would find that more appealing than modern egalitarianism, where everything is ambiguous, requires conversation, and nothing can be really presumed (as a man at least)

i’m really curious to watch this whole thing play out, how will tate’s influence change in the aftermath of whenever the trial eventually takes places, will he even still be a topic to discuss, who else will come along and supplant him in the ether of supposed ‘mansplaining’ misogyny? will him being found guilty make him a martyr? would his innocence really disprove anything for those that find him distasteful

I’m not going to sugar coat it Andrew Tate is rotting your brains and setting you up to fail.

Even if its for entertainment, entertaining his ideas are only going to work for the select few of meat heads who like to prey upon women they can manipulate.

Most the dudes listening to his stuff ain't built to be that big of a scumbag even if they idolize one. There is a level of sociopathy around everything Tate does that thankfully isn't in the majority of people.

There is nothing of value to what he does. He’s just exploiting everyone he interacts with.

It's people having access to folks who're a lot richer than they'll ever be that does it. Some are deluded enough to think they'll be having that same lifestyle one day if they play their cards right. That's why dudes like Tate run MLM scams.

Lot of ball lickers out there.

IMG_2171.jpeg

Andrea Tate 2 years into a life sentence.

Another tate clone :lol:

His point is the stupidest I've ever heard and he should be ashamed of himself. "You need a man or else you'll get kidnapped out in the wild/open place I left you."

Let's drop him off in Southside Chicago and see how he fairs "hitch hiking" there.

His point is the stupidest I've ever heard and he should be ashamed of himself. "You need a man or else you'll get kidnapped out in the wild/open place I left you."

Let's drop him off in Southside Chicago and see how he fairs "hitch hiking" there.

the general point he is (poorly) attempting to make in that clip, which arguably is maybe irrelevant, but it is not stupid, obviously is just that women need men or more broadly people need people, it just happens that we have created a world where individuals can function somewhat ‘independently’ because many things have been effectively outsourced to the collective/societal level

…he just used the most asinine, extreme, & incredulity inducing example to make it 🤣🤣🤣 the best part is seeing all the women’s faces/reactions every single one is a variation of #aintnoway😒

Back
Top Bottom