Andrew W.K is attempting to drum for 24 hours straight in NYC ::: 15 MINUTES TO GO

He looks like he's going to pass out any second. Hope he does it though.

http://mashable.com/2013/06/20/watch-andrew-w-k-play-drums/

Won't let me embed. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
WTH? I just saw him leave and come back while some other dude was drumming

Andrew is not alone in his endeavor, though — he's got a bunch of special guests to help him out, including Marky Ramone, Liberty DeVitto, Chad Smith, Nick Jonas and Zac Hanson.

He's allowed a 5 minute break every hour so he literally doesn't die. These 24 marathons don't always end well.

so whats the point of this marathon if hes going to stop for 5minutes.
Well, those are the Guinness Records Rules. They would get sued out of existence by the amount of people getting hurt trying to do something for 24 hours straight. It can't be done. You need eat, drink, and use the bathroom. You can cause some serious damage to yourself.

I agree it isn't as impressive as 24 hours STRAIGHT but you have to be realistic. 

Well, those are the Guinness Records Rules. They would get sued out of existence by the amount of people getting hurt trying to do something for 24 hours straight. It can't be done. You need eat, drink, and use the bathroom. You can cause some serious damage to yourself.

I agree it isn't as impressive as 24 hours STRAIGHT but you have to be realistic. 
Still cool

THIS.

:lol: at the people who taught it was 24 hours straight straight.

THIS.

:lol: at the people who taught it was 24 hours straight straight.
but then thats not 24hrs straight with the 5 min breaks every hour thats only 22hrs when its all said and done

Last edited:
I know but every world record of 24 hours straight is like that. they get some breaks.

Back
Top Bottom