Annoying San Antonio fan tries to rustle Charles Barkley

laugh.gif
 @ dudes voice got real high when security came over

laugh.gif
 @ the cameraman's "knucklehead" and "turrible" impressions

They're San Antonio radio personalities. Please don't associate them with the Spurs nation, they aren't about the team, they're about ratings.

This is why I give Mike Tyson props everytime he knocked out random fans that talked ****

They're San Antonio radio personalities. Please don't associate them with the Spurs nation, they aren't about the team, they're about ratings.
Wait, so they're actually in the entertainment business? 
mean.gif

Those guys were so ******* lame it hurt me to finish all 3 minutes of that.

idk, usually I laugh because I feel bad for people with crappy videos like this, but this video was just bad. Stoneface on through all of it.

Let the man have a drink.

:lol: @ this dude's outfit

:rofl: x1000000000000 @ this dude actually taking Charles Barkley seriously :rofl: :rofl:

As a Spurs fan and my love for San Antonio , I'm behind Charles Barkley and his actions.

Ser Charles Barkley :pimp: :pimp:

Kinda wish **** popped off. :lol:

People like this are so lame. If they're really on the radio and doing this for ratings, I get it, but still think its pathetic that they try to cause problems instead of trying to figure out a real way to be good at their job.

People been trying Chuck for over 20 years. Why would he respond to these morons? When real life trolling goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom