Another 2013 Air Jordan 1 Royal LC

Hey guys me again, I just received 2 pics from the guy that is going to be selling me the royals. Let me know if you all need any better pics than what he provided me. I can't really tell from the pic but it kinda looks like one of the R's on the NA box has sharp edges. Thanks again!

Never mind the guy got offended that I asked him for more photos, oh well the hunt continues! 
nerd.gif

they look fine from what i see, size tag and toe box pics side by side would help 

they look fine from what i see, size tag and toe box pics side by side would help 
Yeah I wish I could get them, the guy got offended and said "if i'm trying to LC them, to save it that he only deals with authentics" l told him sorry but i've been burnt twice now, i'm just being cautious... Kinda makes me want to hold out for a better price , nicer guy.

Yeah I wish I could get them, the guy got offended and said "if i'm trying to LC them, to save it that he only deals with authentics" l told him sorry but i've been burnt twice now, i'm just being cautious... Kinda makes me want to hold out for a better price , nicer guy.
Tell him to keep Um'.... You are about to drop and arm and a leg on AJ1s and he wants to get pissy bc you ask for more pix? Hes not worth your $ man.

Tell him to keep Um'.... You are about to drop and arm and a leg on AJ1s and he wants to get pissy bc you ask for more pix? Hes not worth your $ man.
Yeah that's almost exactly what I said to him. I told him "wow, i've never had to try so hard to give $850 away before for a $140 shoe." lol

Back
Top Bottom