ANOTHER NEW Jay Elect song!! FT. JAY-Z - We Made It (shots @ drake??)

Upon 4th review, Jay-Z did say Mr. :lol:

An album between these two without the BS would probably be something truly transcending. Unless the production veers into the WTT or Yeezus territory, then I'd gladly buy the acapella version.

What the heck?!?? Black Aliens?!
Whoa when was this interview?!

Jay Elec > Sean Carter on this track.

Type in " Drake Rolling Stone interview" and search. He denied saying the stuff about Yeezus on Twitter, saying the magazine made it up. He didn't deny anything about his comments on Jay tho.

you ****** deaf? this man definitely says Mr. Drizzy 
laugh.gif
What is a 5%er?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

I can't believe these ... have 5%'er chains on... I never would have thought you could get away with that in corporate america. 

thanks Obama. 

Last edited:
any kind of beef in todays rap is a blessing IMO, I'm all for a war of words , makes it more enjoyable.

Why everyone gotta be friends huh?

Originally Posted by niquefreak94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you ****** deaf? this man definitely says Mr. Drizzy 
laugh.gif

[thread="586436"] [/thread]
What is a 5%er?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

I can't believe these ... have 5%'er chains on... I never would have thought you could get away with that in corporate america. 

thanks Obama. 

meanwhile cats are straight up scared to have any haircut other than a 1 all around out of fear of corporate america allowing them to.

Melo??? Whhhaaaaaaa???

Most def, why you think he wear 7 now? He almost always saying something about 7 and ties it in to God.

I wonder when Jay start going hard with the 5 per centers though, first I noticed him talking that talk was on Heaven on MCHG

thanks Obama. 

one's a rapper (artist), the other is a ball player known for wearing jewelry... why would anyone care?

there's nothing negative about it

you can tell they don't take it that seriously

Melo??? Whhhaaaaaaa???

Most def, why you think he wear 7 now? He almost always saying something about 7 and ties it in to God.

I wonder when Jay start going hard with the 5 per centers though, first I noticed him talking that talk was on Heaven on MCHG

since the beginning, which is proof he didn't take it seriously.
he just flirts with it, I think most people use it like people use Scientology, not as a religion, but as a positive way to live life.

Jaz-O was into it, so he was Jay-Z
pretty sure the name thing is related, as a sign of respect/honor

Last edited:

one's a rapper (artist), the other is a ball player known for wearing jewelry... why would anyone care?

there's nothing negative about it

you can tell they don't take it that seriously
since the beginning, which is proof he didn't take it seriously.
he just flirts with it, I think most people use it like people use Scientology, not as a religion, but as a positive way to live life.

Jaz-O was into it, so he was Jay-Z
pretty sure the name thing is related, as a sign of respect/honor
People definitely don't use Scientology like that.

That **** is a cult. You're either in or you're out. 

People definitely don't use Scientology like that.

That **** is a cult. You're either in or you're out. 

That's true to a degree, there are plenty of folks who use Dianetics and Scientology acknowledges them without being actual members of the church

**** even the NOI

Thought there was 4 new pages about the verse but nope :lol:

I've played it like 15 times today already Hov really went all the way off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom