ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

this is not a pack...

the AJ1 in the "lakers colorway"...is actually the ALPHA OMEGA for Spike Lee's School Daze....August or September drop..I forget.

The Blk/Grey had no story that I'm aware of but they are gorgeous.

The White/Red and the White/Sea Green I saw pictured above are coming out but with a decorative collar lining that pays tribute to "Do the right thing" - it's the 20 year anniversary and the colors are supposed to reflect Sal's Pizza from the movie...LS release with matching clothing for both of the Spike movie releases....
Sources?

i cant believe i reading that some are saying this would nope be a dope pick up and addition to the collection! i agree to many ones but the metallic boys witthe blk n gry n lackers FRESH ! i've been readin on several other sites about possibly of doin this similar thing with 2's 3's etc... we will haveto wait n c ! i wish KATC was up for jan.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

this is not a pack...

the AJ1 in the "lakers colorway"...is actually the ALPHA OMEGA for Spike Lee's School Daze....August or September drop..I forget.

The Blk/Grey had no story that I'm aware of but they are gorgeous.

The White/Red and the White/Sea Green I saw pictured above are coming out but with a decorative collar lining that pays tribute to "Do the right thing" - it's the 20 year anniversary and the colors are supposed to reflect Sal's Pizza from the movie...LS release with matching clothing for both of the Spike movie releases....
Sources?
i saw the line in full last week...

Laker 1's?
sick.gif

very dope package just might get but i personally like the shorter cut I's but oh well i just hope they have the same insole as the OLNL's:.

very dope package just might get but i personally like the shorter cut I's but oh well i just hope they have the same insole as the OLNL's:.

I'm not too big on all these I's that have been droppin latley, but I like this idea a lot.

For the umpteenth time I've gotta remind our collective conscience that the OG 1 dropped in over 30 colorways between the Highs and Lows... so how arethese "the new Dunks" or "OD on 1's" or "way too many 1's" ? ? ?

For once in a long while they are following some of their history by releasing more colors of the 1 than any other Jordan... I, for one, am very satisfied cuzthe 1 is my favorite Jordan and some of these recent 1's have become my collection favorites... Olympic 1, both Barons, both LS releases from lastSpring... the OLNL, the overpriced but very appealing CDP 1, the Father's Day 1, hell I even liked the Camo Armed Forces 1 but haven't gotten themyet...

Back
Top Bottom