Any Body Here Still Use Their Blackberry?

Originally Posted by Smedroc

buttons...

i cant really ever see myself getting a touch screen phone.

this. i already have a touch so the QWERTY keypad is a plus for me

buttons...

This. I cant type a txt on a touch screen phone to save my life.

buttons...

This. I cant type a txt on a touch screen phone to save my life.

i have a smart phone so i can surf the net, check email, call and text. i don't need to be playing games on it. my blackberry does all of these well.
pimp.gif

i have a smart phone so i can surf the net, check email, call and text. i don't need to be playing games on it. my blackberry does all of these well.
pimp.gif

Love my Bold. It does what i need it to and does it perfectly without all the added extras that i will never use.

Love my Bold. It does what i need it to and does it perfectly without all the added extras that i will never use.

I do. I hate touchscreen phones and I really don't have a need for a bunch of apps. Plus the battery life on BB is awesome. So I'll be staying with it for a while

I do. I hate touchscreen phones and I really don't have a need for a bunch of apps. Plus the battery life on BB is awesome. So I'll be staying with it for a while

still got my 8300. does almost everything i want it to, and everything i need it to.

i still think the iphone is the coolest thing ever, but i need a phone rugged enough to withstand multiple droppings

still got my 8300. does almost everything i want it to, and everything i need it to.

i still think the iphone is the coolest thing ever, but i need a phone rugged enough to withstand multiple droppings

I don't necessarily hate touchscreen, but my fingers aren't touchscreen friendly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JsindaA

but THIS RIGHT HERE nails it right in the head.  I only use 5 downloaded apps consistently. 

We'll see though.  I haven't been a free agent since I've been on a Berry.  I've been looking at possible options, but haven't seen much that'll make me jump.

I don't necessarily hate touchscreen, but my fingers aren't touchscreen friendly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JsindaA

but THIS RIGHT HERE nails it right in the head.  I only use 5 downloaded apps consistently. 

We'll see though.  I haven't been a free agent since I've been on a Berry.  I've been looking at possible options, but haven't seen much that'll make me jump.

I hate touch screens and BBM is my lifeline. I'm also not an app guy, or game guy, so I don't need many bells and whistles (hell, I didn't even have a smart phone until a year ago).

I hate touch screens and BBM is my lifeline. I'm also not an app guy, or game guy, so I don't need many bells and whistles (hell, I didn't even have a smart phone until a year ago).

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

pimp.gif
Dam.....I might be joining the crackberry side soon.......its between the torch and the 9780.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

pimp.gif
Dam.....I might be joining the crackberry side soon.......its between the torch and the 9780.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I have an OG Storm, just waiting on the word tomorrow, to make my next move, either IPhone or HTC Thunderbolt.

where I am. got the storm hate it.
I must be the 1% minority who bought the OG Storm and has no problems. My Upgrade came up. Not gonna jump on the iPhone bandwagon. The Thunderbolt looks interesting. I love my BBM, though.

I have an OG Storm, just waiting on the word tomorrow, to make my next move, either IPhone or HTC Thunderbolt.

I must be the 1% minority who bought the OG Storm and has no problems. My Upgrade came up. Not gonna jump on the iPhone bandwagon. The Thunderbolt looks interesting. I love my BBM, though.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

The storm is actually is great device.....the fall back to it in my opinion is the surepress screen......hopefully they do not go back to using that again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

The storm is actually is great device.....the fall back to it in my opinion is the surepress screen......hopefully they do not go back to using that again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom