Any chance of a quickstrike Retro XI

Any chance these will quickstrike or drop this year or next year. I need more than the black and red's. Just hoping for any info
happy.gif

i thought i heard or read somewhere on the board that they might bring back the space jams but that might be me making stuff up. dont quote me on this but itmight come back.

nice hopefully!! If they do come out with a quickstrike it'll be some random colors, but you never know!!

Yeah I heard they were going to be hot pink elephant print XI lows.......no but seriously, the way things are lookin, I highly doubt anything good willquickstrike

They might release some concord lows, even though it looks good, people would still complain about it so the chances are it might come out.

I think the better question is, how much of a price increase will the XI's have? It might come out at $150 a pair nest time it comes out by itself. Thereis still no doubt it would sell out though.

I hope next year things get back to the way they used to be or something close. The packs are cool but just some quickstrike's that aren't rainbowcolors. And the XI's are spme of the most sought out pairs of J's out there. Especially the Space Jam's and for me the Concorde's becuase imissed the DMP. I'd buy 3 pairs of either if they drop by themselves. And not to resell

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Yeah I heard they were going to be hot pink elephant print XI lows.......no but seriously, the way things are lookin, I highly doubt anything good will quickstrike

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the way its looking we never know!

I hope it will be the Space Jams, and it better be GR not like the grapes. If he makes it an LS to hype up the year
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I heard this I heard that I mean I heard a bunch of stuff to about the Spacejams coming early next year.
Only time will tell.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for some OG colorway retro xi's, not a carnival based color.

Of all thats happened so far this year (Fusions, CDPs) it can happen. Hope that they r an OG colorway, maybe low.

Its going to be a gay pride XI, with a rainbow patent leather and a vagina stitched on the outer instead of the Jumpman... Slap an QS on them, and they willsell like hotcakes. Might as well make a doo doo brown color XI, call it the steaming piece of @@+# XI, and see how many people will buy it. SMH @ JB..

But in all reality, PLEASE Retro the Space Jams!! 4 pairs for sure...

space jams are rumored for 1st QT 2009, but some people say its just a spacejam colorway for the 6ring team jordan shoe
lets just hope for the best

yooooo i was thinking the exact same thing... but i hope they do not butcher it with a new color like the olympic VI's!!! yuck yuck barf!

Back
Top Bottom