Any chance of a quickstrike Retro XI

^yeah they all sucke. denied!feel embarassed you did all that work of posiing your sneakers and all that

Anyway whats a quickstrike?

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Whats a quickstrike?
roll.gif

"^yeah they all sucke. denied!feel embarassed you did all that work of posiing your sneakers and all that "

Are you kidding me?
Denouncing XI's and asking what a quickstrike is in the same sentence.....
indifferent.gif

Anyway, we can only hope....

Originally Posted by kingk777

"^yeah they all sucke. denied!feel embarassed you did all that work of posiing your sneakers and all that "

Are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you serious?

Originally Posted by richkid23

Whats a quickstrike?
roll.gif

THanks for being mature & intelligent!

I wouldn't get my hopes up for the SpaceJams.
Don't get me wrong i want them to release but last year there were rumors floating around about the SpaceJams coming out this year.
One only hope.

^yeah they all sucke. denied!feel embarassed you did all that work of posiing your sneakers and all that

Anyway whats a quickstrike?
1. you must be crazy i'd love those are awesome
2. a quickstrike is a release with little or no info given before it releases

still can't believe the hate on those lows. the i.e's i could see but those are
pimp.gif

nice stuff coolgrey.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I hope next year things get back to the way they used to be or something close. The packs are cool but just some quickstrike's that aren't rainbow colors. And the XI's are spme of the most sought out pairs of J's out there. Especially the Space Jam's and for me the Concorde's becuase i missed the DMP. I'd buy 3 pairs of either if they drop by themselves. And not to resell
Yeah, I wish they would just go back to releasing shoes w/o having to buy packages.

Originally Posted by kingk777

Are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you serious?

Yes hes serious, and i agree with him
Originally Posted by richkid23

Whats a quickstrike?
roll.gif

THanks for being mature & intelligent!

Wow you made it a lot better saying what you just said didnt you??

A quickstrike is a "sudden release" where the general public had no info about the shoe or release date prior to the release.

I feel even if JB releases Space Jams they are going to mess em up some how some way!!^^^^ Fire that I couldn't touch, Man I love those Citrus XIs!!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ you forgot to post the citrus XI lows (womens), those are so
pimp.gif
!!

104-0427_IMG.JPG
104-0428_IMG.JPG
104-0430_IMG.JPG

Fav lows. They should do these with a little more orange.
pimp.gif

All of the insiders are gone!!!

All of the inmature people on NT have ran them away.............We would usaully have atleast a few hints by now, but oh well, I guess we're just going tohave to wait and see
ohwell.gif

yeah i was just asking for forum thread sake. I do see that Heat and the others rarely post info anymore. Which in some ways sucks and some ways leaves moreexcitement, for me anyways.

I like the XI lows but i have 3 pairs and the XI's are hands down my favorite J MJ wore. I'm a bigger fan of the Concorde's than the SJ's butagain thats me. I couldnt get my hands on the DMP in Jax, Florida. But im in Tampa now and J's arent as heavily demanded here at least where i go.

I was just hoping for an XI i will be copping the CDP in December for them and that may cure my "fix" but i still think i am going to want theconcorde's or another og colorway. I have to have those shoes.

there is always a chance, it's just not very likely. and if they were to release a qs XI i'm sure we can all probably agree that they'd bebutchered on a number of levels...

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom