Any Golfers on NT?

Word of advice... If you see a Garden Snake at the course and you wanna play a trick on your buddies and grab that ***** and toss it their way... Make sure you don't use your glove hand.  Because that thing will piss on your **** and you'll be without a glove for the rest of the round.
sick.gif
mean.gif

I need a new set of irons. Thinking about getting a callaway set. I like mine, but after using the pitching wedge from the latest set my clubs feel heavier than a whale.

I need a new set of irons. Thinking about getting a callaway set. I like mine, but after using the pitching wedge from the latest set my clubs feel heavier than a whale.
'09 X-Forged like I have can be had for cheap... Even with higher end shafts installed.  Could probably find '11 X forged at a nice price right now too.

I keep hearing way too many good things about the new X hot Callaway stuff...

Might have to test that fairway 3 soon :nerd:

Unless it guarantee's that I'm dead center in the fairway every time I have no reason to switch from my XTD 3 wood... Longest fairway I've ever hit no question.

Got my first hole in one the other day playing the Par 3 course. Ball took one bounce and went in (big divot about a foot away from the hole). Honestly didn't think it went in cuz it was getting dark and hard to see, but I heard it hit something. Walked up the green, looked in the hole, and there it was! :smokin

So sick congrats man.

I got 9 holes in with my buddy at Lake Chabot in the East Oakland Hills.

Drained a 30 foot chip for birdie on #5. Finished with 43 on the front. :smokin

'09 X-Forged like I have can be had for cheap... Even with higher end shafts installed.  Could probably find '11 X forged at a nice price right now too.
I have the 2011-2012 X-Forged pitching wedge. I love it. A new set came out this year, so I may grab that. If I am finally going to upgrade from some Taylormade burners (from like, 2006)  I might as well get the top of the line. 
laugh.gif

Played my best round ever the other day. 5 pars over the course of 18. Felt good to actually go up and down. Today is the first day off in a while, I had played 6 days in a row, and had a match set up for today but it is hailing here, in May. Which is absurd. 

Got my putter cut down an inch as my dads suggestion and I really like it. Can feel some more control.

Got in 18 today. Was 3 over at the turn feeling great, but shot a +9 on the back to turn in an 84. On the 17th hole I had a shot into the wind from about 155 to the hole. Pulled an 8 iron. Hit the purest shot I ever have, took out a nice divot and everything, shot would have went 20 yards over the green if it wasn't for my luck to hit an over hanging branch towards the back of the green. Also put a 9 iron 2 ft from the hole on a 140 yd par 3, closest I have came pretty much to getting an ace

I keep hearing way too many good things about the new X hot Callaway stuff...

Might have to test that fairway 3 soon :nerd:

I got it bro... the thing is a freaking rifle!

It has seriously made me consider getting a 5 wood for the first time because of the big gap between it and my VR Pro hybrid 3

:pimp:

Last edited:
My Uncle Charlie, Charlie Sifford and my teach James Black paved the way for minority golfers to be granted the access to play today!

My 6iron dtl view from today's lunch session(sorry for the vertical video, only way it stays up on my bag...also the native bay area folk :lol:) :

PW is fixed.
pimp.gif

Looks good as new but I definitely don't wanna smack it against any more tree roots... Can imagine the steel isn't exactly the same as it used to be.

guys quick question:

i just picked up golf recently and took a couple lessons and after each lesson my right pinky would be in so much pain, as if i jammed it...

background:

right-handed
grip: interlock
clubs: callaway razr x black irons.

i am thinking its from gripping the club too hard? should i change my grip to the over lap?

guys quick question:

i just picked up golf recently and took a couple lessons and after each lesson my right pinky would be in so much pain, as if i jammed it...

background:

right-handed
grip: interlock
clubs: callaway razr x black irons.

i am thinking its from gripping the club too hard? should i change my grip to the over lap?

this is happening because you are using interlock and your grip pressure maybe too much. however, even if you reduce your hand pressure, this is kind of the nature of interlock and it eventually goes away because your hands get used to the feeling.

Back
Top Bottom