Any Good Samaritans in the Jamaica Queens Area? I need your help!

I never thought this would happen to me but a few weeks ago I was scammed on ISS by a member named Chunxigo.
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
(Yes I know ISS FTL) I traded my 94 blk/red 1s and purplepigeons for his 94 wht/blk/red 1s. I did all my research and he looked legit but I knew something was up when he began giving excuses after receiving my shoes.A week ago, I found out that he traded my 1s away which infuriated me since I never received his kicks. I've done everything in my power to provoke aresponse out of him (pizzas, taxis, cl ads) but to no avail. I know this is a reach but if anyone out there can confront him and get him to send my kicks, Iwould be forever in your debt. I would fly out there and do it myself but money is low and the cost of a plane ticket from CA to NY is costly. I can only giveyou my gratitude as compensation but if you can confront him and get him to send the shoes I can probably add in cash and kicks for your troubles. Here is hisname and address:

Michael Chin
17329 Mayfield Rd.
Jamaica Queens NY 11432

I know I am going to get flamed for this but I know there are good people out there. For any questions please PM me. Thanks for your time and God Bless.

Back
Top Bottom