any Iphone experts in sf???

i need help with my iphone bad! i jailbroke my iphone and now my youtube isnt working, dont know if its the jailbreak or not. i tried asking questions in thegeneral but the help aint that good. i was wondering if there is any place in sf that i can bring my iphone to so they can look at it or is there anyone outhere in sf that knows how to fix it. ill pay $$$ so hit me. peace

^^^ that sucks. Good luck! I personally have had nothing but problems with mine and have had to switch it out 5 times.

then uninstall all the youtube fixes you installed....i know it sounds odd but mine didn't stop working until i installed the fix. once i uninstalled thefix my phone worked fine

blah!

^i unistalled all the youtube fixes that i put in, and still no luck! as soon as one didnt work i unistalled it and put the other one in. that didnt work so itook it out.

hmm, i would suggest restoring the phone to factory settings and jailbreaking the phone again. it seems like the best way to go about fixing this bug.

blah!

^yo had to go to my friend house to restore my iphone cause my computers %+@$*! up. did what u said and my youtube is up and running with the jailbreak. thanks

Back
Top Bottom