Any Longboarders on NT?

$*%! it, I love to longboard
pimp.gif

I love bombing hills, and I still mess with my Bomb Sketch. So far the fastest I've gone was a good 40-45 mph, crazy speed wobbles in the beginning, but Imanage to carve out a solid couple of runs when I've hit that speed.

All in all, I need to get me some gloves so I can slide around and do some crazy ++** with my hands on the ground.
pimp.gif

Anyways, It's a hobby that my friends and I love to do while searching for the sickest hills to go ride on.

any other dervish owners hurrrr??? : p

anybody from the fish? haha

like i mentionned before, sector 9 is now part of billabong. billabong bought sector 9 a few days ago. get ready to see a boom in popularity of longboarding.might be a good thing and a bad thing. you know exactly what i mean...

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

n647118357_649086_3421.jpg

me on the right.. started from the sixth floor of my campus' parking structure
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
my damn bro hijacked my old sn...i miss my own sn..now im stuck with mclovin23rb
frown.gif

i just started longboarding a few months ago. got a free board so i was like whatever
me and my siblings skate downtown sacramento, we try to do it every sunday. (parking garages FTW)

i need help fixing my wheels, they don't run as smooth as they used to, what can i do?

I've been skating for just about 8 years and I've never stepped on a longboard. I gotta give it a try one day soon. I might rent one at the pier orsomething.

I had a Sector 9. I would recommend getting a FlexDex. My little brother has one and it's really smooth. Get some Abec11 Gumball wheels and you're set.Here's a look at my childhood scar haha.

20sbytw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom