Any NTers convert to Judaism?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Great community? Great value system? Great culture in which to raise a child?

Pretty much. Not calling out any religion but it seems as certain religions are always involved in scandal, albeit their leaders, practices and or how their church/temple conducts business.

It just maybe I have not been paying attention to the news but I have never heard of scandals involving jews.
Reported for trolling.
OP, good luck with your judaism converting goals in 2012.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by RedMan

Pretty much. Not calling out any religion but it seems as certain religions are always involved in scandal, albeit their leaders, practices and or how their church/temple conducts business.

It just maybe I have not been paying attention to the news but I have never heard of scandals involving jews.
Reported for trolling.
OP, good luck with your judaism converting goals in 2012.

Trolling?!?!?
WOW

Lets be honest here, I have NO problem with him "converting"...but to say that his reason for converting was that "Jews don't have bad press" was worthy in my eyes of addressing. 

Calm your nerves. 

On top of that, lets see you report all the other posts challenging OP in the thread. 

We live in a free society. Why not just say you are jewish and join a church? Who is going to stop you?

-The Jewce

"I wanted to talk to you about RedMan. I have a suspicion that he's converted to Judaism purely for the culture."
"And this offends you as a Jewish person?"
"No, it offends me as a human being."

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Are you doing this you can become smarter and get into a good school?

I've decided to convert to Chinese. They have a great community and value system, and it'll be a great way to raise my child. Plus it seems like every other group is involved in scandal. Americans had a housing crisis, Greeks are bankrupt, Arabs are up in arms, Japanese have natural disasters... I have never heard of any scandals involving Chinese. And yes, my kids will likely get into good schools and become doctors.

True, I was raised as an American but as of the last couple years I have stopped acting American.

Back
Top Bottom