Any NTers ever been shot/shot at before?

I've always wondered what it feels like to get shot and live. How did it feel physically and mentally? How did you cope?

What was the situation?

What does a hot slug feel like?

I've been at parties, places that have been shot up, luckily I've never been hit.

Shot at.

Ever played football? Take the adrenaline rush as you wait for the ball to snap... And multiply it by about 100.

Just multiple parties, automatics, pistols, etc..

Needless to say I don't go to black parties in my city anymore.

never been shot directly at but I've been in the midst of gun fire after a party quite a few times 
laugh.gif

never felt scared but I'm glad I never got hit by a stray bullet...

just made sure I was outta the way

Last edited:
Back in the day in Baton Rouge during the No Limit, Concentration Camp and early Cash Money era, I've been to a few clubs where the night ended in gun fire.

The closest that I've personally been to getting shot was when me and some homies retaliated on some cats that burglarized my apartment. The homies had the chopper and there were some small arms involved as well as some shooting.

No one died, but the only reason I didn't catch an accessory charge was the homies clip fell out of the chopper in a tussle. Dude was squeezing the trigger too. :smh:

Was a wild night. We pulled a kick door.

Truly believe GOD intervened that night.

Last edited:
I've ducked a few in Kingston and the Bronx, never direct though. Have had knives at my throat a couple times. I'm not even a street cat, just the environment I grew up in, people I knew.

I have while chillin in front of my crib. About 10 of us on my steps with my back to the street, a car drove past then reversed then shot 5 times. I was the only one that got hit, bullet went thru my left side and got lodged in my spine. Mentally that **** ****** me up for a year, couldn't sleep cause that was the scene being looped in my mind once my eyes were closed. Now I never have my back to the streets and I swear my sense has heighten since then, I be at a party and observe everything. The feeling was actually funny, literally, I was on the floor laughing saying I really got shot

I wasnt shot at but I was walking away from a crowd at a college party and the crowd got shot at. 30 feet next to me too. I dipped out.

Other than that I have seen people pull out the heaters but not and rob people but no shots fired. Always from a balcony tho so I'm safe.

Shot at a couple of times. Got caught in some old beef in a club. Then got stuck like a duck outside the club. Lost a friend who I forced to come out with me. Regret it to this day

Got shot at in a club. like dude said adrenaline was rushing or maybe it was just pride that wouldn't let me run after seeing the ***** that said he was gon murk me an hour earlier come back in the club with his fire. Even when everybody was duckin I didn't. some random chick pulled me down on top of her after a few misses. Who knows if the last few shots woulda hit. This was during Shawty Lo's run I remember hearing the first few seconds of DEY know & then hearing shots coming my way. Everytime I hear that song to this day I get a little nervous.

Never been shot or shot at directly. Only time I was close to someone firing a gun was a shooting that happened at a Circle K on Drexel and 12th Avenue in 2008. The shooting happened in the parking lot while me and some friends were inside buying some stuff. We just ducked in the back of the store and waited for the police.

I've been around when dudes reached for theirs but no shots were fired. I remember one barbecue in brooklyn where dudes got into an argument and one guy reached for his gun and everyone split. Never seen a place clear out so quickly before. Party was pretty much done after that. Or the time I was in a ******* mcdonalds in harlem and this guy pulled his gun on someone. Everyone hit the floor and dude just ran out.

heard street cats shooting themselves to build tolerance

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol:

Been shot at. Once at a birthday party, once when I was in DC, and once by my friends crib at another party.

Had a gun at my head before.

It feels like a panic attack/heart attack combo until you realize you're not hit then its just straight rage.

I live in the burbs now :smokin

Back
Top Bottom